Ratings for Dr. Obe John Ame

Never looked up from his screen the entire time I was in his room..absolutely no regard for my concerns and worries and did nothing to make me feel at ease..absolutely the worst medical experience I have ever had and if I had been in a stronger place I would have made an official complaint. I should have walked out of the room. Avoid if possible or ask for a different doctor..

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Dr Ame was friendly and kind, as were all the team who helped to carry out my hysterectomy. The operation has been a complete success, thanks to the skill and expertise of Dr Ame and his staff. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

I feel strongly that Dr Ame has a deep disregard for the natural functioning of a woman's body and that his lengthy discussion about cancer felt manipulative. I am convinced that if I was not the strong person I am, I could have been worried into having a full hysterectomy, that would have been easy for Dr Ame but would have profoundly impacted on my future health. I was dismayed that this attitude to women and there bodies is still being practiced in this day and age.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013