Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Wise

I am so pleased with the results of my hair transplant, I wish I would have done it sooner!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. Wise and his staff were incredible! From meeting him for the first time I knew I was so excited to move forward with the rhinoplasty. He made me feel so comfortable with the procedure, he was honest about everything that would happen and I felt so confident in him. Seriously so happy with my results!! My only regret is that I did not come to Dr.Wise sooner!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

It was the best experience and so much better than I ever could have imagined! I cannot say enough good things, everyone is so kind and knowledgeable. I researched so much before choosing dr wise and his reviews were just amazing. I have already referred Dr.wise to several people I know they will be happy as I am

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Very good experience. My uncle and cousin referred him and he did and awesome job!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

The time and patience doctor wise had made me very comfortable with everything I am glad I chose him

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I hated my lower bags and dark circles!I had many surgeries for pain conditions, but this time I wanted a surgery to make me look better and not sick and tired looking! I tried a few times in the past years with fillers under my eyes but they did not really help! So I decided to do it once and for all! I seen Dr. Wise in the past for a consult and he was so nice and friendly and appeared to me to be a very good doctor! Well I had the surgery and he was so nice and did an amazing job on my lower lids! It looks so nice! I cannot thank him enough ! He is a very through, talented doctor that cares about his patients! I give him a 10 of of 10 stars!! My recovery went well, no pain really and minimal bruising!! If you are in the market for an excellent doctor that does amazing work and is super kind!! Well look no further than Dr. Wise!! I am so happy he did my surgery!! Hopefully in the future he can do my Rhino...because my nose is a mess!! Wait for me Dr. Wise..when I can come up with the money I will have no hesitation to go under the knife to have you fix my nose with your capable hands!! This is my honest opinion of Dr, Wise!! You should not just trust your face and body to just any surgeon! Do your research and read reviews and see the before and after pics!! Like I did!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

My overall experience was excellent. I would recommend this to anyone. I have nothing negative to share about my experiences and I am referring my sister and best friend to see dr wise

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

If every doctor's office was run like the Wise Center there would never been unhappy patients!! I never wait, they make you feel so comfortable, they are so kind and accommodating. It always feels like a luxury experience to go to their office. I had a lot of work done - upper bleph, facelift, fat transfer and co2 laser skin resurfacing so I expected a lot of pain. I was so surprised that there really wasn't much pain, just some tightness and it really wasn't bad. I was comfortable the whole time. I am 2 months post-op and I am so happy my jowels are gone!! And what a difference the laser skin resurfacing made in my skin!...no more sun spots or age spots. Upper lids were exactly right too. Dr. Wise made all the best decisions to give me the results I wanted. The fat volume transfer was a great decision too and I love that he used my fat because it's natural and I did not have to use filler. I cannot be more pleased with my results and impressed with the experience. So many people have noticed my improved appearance and I am so happy.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I won't go back to this office and don't recommend it.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I feel 10 years younger after my lower blepharoplasty procedure with Dr. Wise. It made a huge difference in my appearance. The recovery slowed me down a little which is to be expected but it was 100 percent worth it.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey Wise's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal