Ratings for Dr. George L. Dreszer

Dr. Dreszer was my surgeon for my amazing breast lift and Implant surgery. I am very proud to say that my breasts now are looking fabulous and feel fantastic! I had my second baby 14 months ago and lost all my breast volume after breastfeeding. A friend of mine referred me to Dr. Dreszer at Take Shape Plastic Surgery after seeing him for her own mommy makeover. My consultation with Dr. Dreszer only reassured me that the breast lift and implant surgery was the right fit for me. He was very knowledgable and helped me choose the right implant that would get me back to were I was before I had my children. Dr. Dreszer made me feel so comfortable every step of the way, he is very light hearted and comical which immediately put my mind at ease. Dr. Dreszer does such nice work that I have to carry his cards around with me now, I get complements all the time and everyone wants to know who my surgeon was! I would highly recommend him to my friends and family any day! I hope this helps you!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013