Ratings for Dr. Vidyasagar Casikar

Been sent to him 3 times now and each time I find him rude unknowledgable and creepy

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Fraudulent, to say the least we have video of this clown openly assaulting me by poking me directly in what is regarded by professors as a serious back injury , tried to push me through his door physically this man should be banned from the medical fraternity. Disgraceful piece of work! Openly lies cannot speak English adequately!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I feel sick to my stomach knowing that they are sending me back to this so called Doctor. I know what the out come is going to be I feel I’m wasting my time going to see him he has no idea what he is talking about..

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Definetly not a Dr to see he is Fake And Insurance Puppet. He has sold he's soul to the insurance Companies. He's knowledge is limited.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Fraud, insurance company lapdog, incompetent, more concerned about $$$$ from insurance companies then helping patients

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Shame on you Dr & shame on you CGU - absolute disgraceful - bullies

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Wouldn't call this thing a clown Clowns are amusing THIS BLOKE NEEDS TO BE SENT WHERE HE BELONGS D E P O R T THE THING

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

WHAT A LITTLE SLIME BUCKET. they say at least 50 characters to describe this ?????????????????????? whatever. Get a great legal team like Carroll & O'Dea and they will absolutely crush this little pricks reports. Believe what I say cause it happened to me. For you unfortunate people out there I really feel for you. I gave one star because that was the least I could give.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

If this is what you call a neurosurgeon I would rather go to a plumber to get a better diagnosis, he is too busy putting other doctors down because he knows he would never live up to their expertise, he is a disgrace to our medical profession , how can he judge you when he doesn't operate on people, real people are suffering from this idiot and he is getting away with it. I hope he is happy taking insurance money because he knows he would not get paid other ways, I can't wait for he to be judged for all the people he has left suffer, the big guy upstairs will judge him when it's his turn, all the people who had contact with him and wuined their lives his time is coming to be deregistier . I don't know how he sleeps at night. Oh sorry he just dreams of the hand that feeds him , just to let yous know he has been red flag by work cover too.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

i left a coment here in 2015 and am now reading your messages march 2017 can't believe this quake and qbe are still getting away with this. what is wrong with this world what a crooked system we have

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Vidyasagar Casikar's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.