Ratings for Dr. Vidyasagar Casikar

The insurance company sent me to Dr, Casikar before they approve the operation on my cervical spine. Dr. Casikar started by giving me the assurance that the assessment of my medical condition will not be influenced by the company that hired him. He asked me how i sustained the injury. I told him that I was in a car accident in February 2017 and up to now, I am still suffering from pain at the back of my neck, on both my shoulders, my arms and hands. Little that I know he already formed his opinion on what i suffering from based on my first response. After looking at the MRI and CT scans, he said that I don’t need the operation, And that I am only suffering from whiplash and the pains I am having is purely muscle pains and they should go away in time. I asked when does he think the pain will go away. He said he’s not an astrologist that could predict things. What a sarcastic person. I asked what does he think of the scans and the MRIs. He said there’s nothing wrong with my neck. I told him that I saw a neurologist and two neurosurgeons. All of them told me that I need surgery as the scans and MRI showed that disc (C5/6) is pressing against my spinal chord and that’s what causing the pain. He said, stay away from those doctors as they only want money. One of the neurosurgeons is Dr. Al Khawaja, who by the way has a very good ratings here on the same site. Dr. Casikar even told me to stop taking pain killer as they will make me more sick. Finally, he told me that the report will be ready by the end of the week. I don’t think I have to wait for that report as I already know what's in it. I will be another person who has to endure pain for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Absolutely terrible, gives doctors such a bad name, how can you make assumptions when you cant properly assess clients? All about the money and doesn't care that he's sending people back to work and destroying their quality of life

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Well after this saying i am fit to go back to work after 3 surgeries and my insurance company cutting of my income payments and denying my TPD claim I went to Shine Lawyers and after 12 months and getting our own medicals done the insurance company paid my TPD and reinstated my income till i am 65 yes it cost me in the end about $40,000 but i still got to prove that this Dr is a fraud. So please if you have problems don't giver up.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

I have just seen this doctor and am in the process of considering my legal options. If you have feedback, please email me at a.blow@hotmail.com I injured my neck at work, have not taken any time off, have not sought any compensation, I'm just asking for my physiotherapy to continue as I recover.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

He is a well paid doctor for lying and telling you that you are well .. After 6years I still have my back problem and suffering every day all I wanted was to be fixed.. Thanks for ruining my life Dr casikar

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

safe to say - WORLD'S WORST DOCTOR - don't ever see him. im doubtful he is even qualified. would give him 0 stars if it was possible

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

All the reviews below are accurate. Absolute insurance company stooge. He was the one dissenting voice amongst all my other medical specialist opinions and guess who QBE listened to? Due to Dr Casikar's heavily inaccurate opinion my treatment was delayed due to QBE cutting me off. This only compounded the problem and led to further/prolonged injury. I found Dr Casikar and QBE's conduct to be absolutely reprehensible. The only positive is that, as my lawyer has told me, Dr Casikar has NO professional credibility, is treated as a joke and his reports are not worth the paper they're written on. My advice to you (the reader) is that if you are forced into seeing Dr Casikar and your insurance company is being vile (as is their general nature)... CONTEST! Seek legal advice and WIRO funding and fight these buggers tooth and nail. You're worth so much more than Dr Casikar and the insurance companies would have you believe. I have to believe in some kind of justice in this world, and these people need to experience the consequences of their terrible treatment of vulnerable people. Know your rights and fight for them. Good luck!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Thanks for the review which I find useful to leave my comment here. This quack doctor is out there for the insurance only not for the injured people. Even a simple person without medical knowledge know the meaning of injury at work or personal illness. You can’t base your illness decision due to age difference. Even younger ones can get RSI and had surgery? I don’t know how he become a surgeon without any duty of care to patient at all? One day his time will come and God knows who does not pay? Please send the message here if you want to make a stand for equal rights. Sometimes, no matter how much hard work you have done to your company...they will not treat you well. They rather pay someone without a sweat than the real people who work tirelessly to the company and even die. People just treated like a number, not even an appreciation for the hard work. By just turning around to the massive greediness of the business. I guessed we just have to fight to end win or lose. There’s always a light st the end of the tunnel. I feel fit all the workers being a victim of work injustices. Give your honest review from this Dr. according to your experience so AMA can look into it. Thanks.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

The only thing to know about this Dr? is that if your insurance company sends you to this consultant you will have your benefits cut off as a result of his report. He is a doctor with very poor hygiene, He continually stiffed and wiped his nose with his hand before during and after examining me without gloves. The best thing you can do as a result of an appointment with Dr Casikar is complain to the Work cover authority about his conduct. It is the only power you have in the Work cover system. The more complaints the more likely he will be unable to practice.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Been sent to him 3 times now and each time I find him rude unknowledgable and creepy

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017