Ratings for Dr. Vidyasagar Casikar

WHAT A LITTLE SLIME BUCKET. they say at least 50 characters to describe this ?????????????????????? whatever. Get a great legal team like Carroll & O'Dea and they will absolutely crush this little pricks reports. Believe what I say cause it happened to me. For you unfortunate people out there I really feel for you. I gave one star because that was the least I could give.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

If this is what you call a neurosurgeon I would rather go to a plumber to get a better diagnosis, he is too busy putting other doctors down because he knows he would never live up to their expertise, he is a disgrace to our medical profession , how can he judge you when he doesn't operate on people, real people are suffering from this idiot and he is getting away with it. I hope he is happy taking insurance money because he knows he would not get paid other ways, I can't wait for he to be judged for all the people he has left suffer, the big guy upstairs will judge him when it's his turn, all the people who had contact with him and wuined their lives his time is coming to be deregistier . I don't know how he sleeps at night. Oh sorry he just dreams of the hand that feeds him , just to let yous know he has been red flag by work cover too.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

i left a coment here in 2015 and am now reading your messages march 2017 can't believe this quake and qbe are still getting away with this. what is wrong with this world what a crooked system we have

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

This quak looked like he is really sick mentally and physically , his Incense sticks in the room was aromatic I started feeling nausea, also word of warning ask him if you can record the session and also take some with you, because he has already made his mind up in favor of the insurance, question him many times and have him recorded, if he asks to record you tell him no if he say then he cannot assess you then tell him that's decision, if he terminates the assessment then file formal complaint with http://www.wcc.nsw.gov.au you have every right to not be recorded and don't be bullied or intimidated by this incompetent quak.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

This clown of a doctor saw me on behalf of the NRMA after a car accident in Feb 2014 (It's now March 2017) after my wife and I were hit from behind by another driver who fled the scene. I injured my back and my wife hit her head on the dash. I compressed discs in my lower spine (yes, unfortunately, a back injury) and now walk with a walking stick and haven't worked since March 2014. This clown said the muscle wastage in my left leg was caused by diabetes (I am not a diabetic) He is used by the insurance companies because he supports the hand that feeds him. He's a bloody disgrace to the medical profession and is the reason my CTP Greenslip case is still unresolved .

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Australian Government should be held responsible for allowing these these Indian dr's to practice with an Indian qualification from India patina, they should be set Australian test before allowing these 60+ year old Dr's because all these good for is Ayurveda

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

no need to worry arbitrators know this clown already Solicitors, Professors Drs not in the insurances scam , raise file a case with http://www.wcc.nsw.gov.au/ , this clown from India should be sent back where he belongs they hire these guys because they are cheap and don't care about anyone else's lives. this doctor is rubbish and had been disbursed from any hospital , so the only way to make money like he was before dismissal from hospitals for being a rubbish doctor is to take insurance work on the more you make insurance happy with reports the more you make $$$ with referrals or affiliates so to speak I will post pictures ot thi guy hope his daughter does not follow his foot steps, he should retire an go back home

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

This doctor does not deserve any stars. He's ruined my mother life. He claimed that my mother was depressed and the pain was in her mind and had nothing to do with the long term injury which obviously is an excuse as he is using the same tactic against others after reading the reviews. My mother is disabled from this injury and before seeing this cruel doctor who works for the insurer's favor she saw other spine specialists and all of them stated that she'll need surgery in the near future and that she is not depressed. When she saw her neurosurgeon he requested to the insurer that she will need an operation and the insurer sent her to this cruel doctor which didn't even spend two minutes with her and then after she was out of the door. The insurance used his dodgy report as a back up and completely threw her case away just because he stated that it is all in her head and the pain is not from her injury. This doctor is using the same tactic to each individual with serious injuries and destroying their claim which is a favour to QBE Insurance. He needs to be stopped from ruining other people lives and reported for his dodgy work. If anyone is willing to fight back on their situation regarding Dr Vidyasagar Casikar do not hesitate to contact me on aztec.rose@outlook.com

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

This doctor is not on your side beware, he has ruined my life, didn't even examine me properly to make the decisions he did to the insurance company. Something needs to be done!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

He is the worst doctor I've ever seen, was sent to him cause my other doctor went to jail. He left a terrible scar on my arm and didn't even fix the problem. He know absolutely nothing about his job.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016