Ratings for Dr. Stephen Fitz

Le Dr. Stephen Fitz a considérablement réduit mes tensions dans le dos dûes à ma scoliose et j'ai également gagné en mobilité. Je le recommande vivement ainsi que son équipe.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

am a former extreme sports athlete and have had several major injuries such as: 27 concussions, neck fractures, coma and multiple other fractures. For the last 25 years, I have seen all kinds of specialists: osteo, physio, masso, physio, chiro ... but none of them relieved me, until I found Dr.Fitz. I have been coming to the Optimum Clinic for about 10 years and this is the first time I feel like I'm not throwing my money out the window. Dr. Fitz is amazing, very experienced, aware of ALL the new research coming out. He is a great listener, ensures that he always understands the problems and knows how to apply the optimal treatment. In addition, he has been a very good mentor in other related fields, such as nutrition. I referred many people to his clinic and all were extremely satisfied

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

I have finally started going to Dr. Fitz regularly (rather than sporadically) and I feel so so so much better in so so so many ways! :0)

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

Dr. Fitz is the best chiropractor in Montreal, all team is very professional and friendly. I had a lot of pain of the lower back, I got very fast results in a month of consultations with Dr. Fitz. In addition, I loved the system to watch the exercises and tips online, very easy to follow. I am very happy, it will always be my favorite place. 100% recommended!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

Dr Fitz is super knowledgeable, patient, helpful, and has already helped me immensely in just a few visits. I cannot recommend him highly enough, while the staff is also super friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2019

Dr. Fitz has been very helpful and answered all my questions and concerns. I have noticed incredible progress and feel so much better within a few appointments only. I had a lot of back pain and tension, which almost vanished thanks to Dr. Fitz. If you are looking for a chiropractor, I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2019

Le docteur Fitz est très compétent. Des résultats immédiats ont été observés rapidement. Toujours à l'écoute, il prend le temps de nous expliquer les traitements et de répondre à mes interrogations. Je le recommande fortement!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

So helpful. incredibly kind and welcoming. Dr. Fitz truly cares about his patients and it reverberates through his entire practice. The results are undeniable. 10/10

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

I have not met a doctor that helped my family more.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Absolutely in tune with your situation and able to help.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr. Stephen Fitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Steve attended the prestigious Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. When he decided to become a chiropractor, Dr. Steve talked to other chiropractors to research the best college to attend. He chose the school that would give him the best education. Dr. Steve graduated summa cum laude and was class salutatorian. Dr. Steve holds a fellowship with the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association and is a member of the Quebec Order of Chiropractors.

• French
  • English

• Palmer College of Chiropractic (Grad. 1996)

• Graduated summa cum laude and was class salutatorian.