Ratings for Dr. Joan D. Smith

staff needs to pay attention to verifying appointments. twice my appointment has been cancelled, they said i cancelled it but have not. it has also happened to a friend of mine and also a coworker.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I find her to be a very good doctor, capable and responsible. She took the time to answer all my questions thoroughly, and even when I started to mention a little something and said never mind, she inquired and we got that issue resolved also. She could have just ignored me and not had to do anything. I also find that she reviews the charts every time I visit so that she is well briefed on me when I visit. Doctors see so many people, and yet she gives personalized care and recomendations.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

I am satisfied and have recommended this doctor to other family members

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

Very helpful and gentle bedside manner. Really seems to take time to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2006

Very helpful, gentle, and easy to talk to. Correctly diagnosed my condition and recommended the right tests to confirm. She provided proper treatment and referred me to an excellent surgeon. I have had a number of bad doctors over the years, and I'm delighted to have finally found this physician. I'll be staying with her as long as she practices in my area.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2006

She seems to expect the patient to know more than she does.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2006

Dr. Joan D. Smith's Credentials

• Dalhousie Univ, Fac Of Med, Halifax, Ns, Canada (Grad. 1996)