Ratings for Dr. J. Keith Preston

I have seen Dr. Preston recently and was impressed with the whole process. There are only 2 ladies working there and they have always been helpful every time I have spoken to them. It is a busy office and they have always returned my calls in a timely manner. The thing I liked about Dr. Preston is that he is straightforward. I did not need surgery and he was not willing to just perform a surgery so that he could get paid. I was referred to pain management and physical therapy. Both pain management and physical therapy have already received my referrals and are working on getting me scheduled. Very pleased with the staff and Dr. Preston.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

After an injury nearly two years ago, I lived in constant discomfort with periods of intense pain. I tried OTC meds, heat, cold, exercise, chiropractors, and none provided relief. After X-rays and an MRI, I was referred to Dr. Preston for an evaluation. An appointment was easily made, I had a very short wait time, and met with the doctor. He had already reviewed my MRI and was prepared to discuss my options with me. He was thorough, thoughtful, sensitive, and took his time. I had the surgery and, despite the pain, knew that afternoon the procedure was going to be successful. The pain going down my leg was gone- the first time in over a year and a half. I read the other two comments and disagree with them 100%. It is unrealistic to feel every situation is alike and all will have fantastic outcomes. Telephones cannot be answered the first time every time. Not everyone can be "fixed". I can tell you I am convinced this man wants to make you better and will use all his knowledge and skill to do so.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Only thing you get 90% of the time when you call his office is their answering machine and they never call back. When they do they are very short with you. If you try and set up physical therapy that is a super hassle if you ever get it scheduled at all. I had x rays and on the follow up all he said is that he couldn't help me and out i went. Never ever again. What a waste of time.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I waited for this doctor for 2 hours. He spent 5 minutes with me and said he could not help me. I will never go back to him.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017