Ratings for Dr. Farrah Yau

Dr Yau did my reconstruction for breast cancer. She did such an amazing job not only do I have barely any scars but the look of my reconstruction is way better than my original breasts. I had no problems with healing. No one would know that I had something done and this helped me return to a normal life after cancer.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

My mom just recently had a Breast reconstruction using tummy issue(Flap reconstruction). Dr. Yau has done a great job, and we are thrilled with the result. She is professional, caring and patient. She spent a lot of time explaining things to me and my mom beforehand, and the whole experience went smoothly without any issues... Her staff Leanne is very helpful and also there to help me whenever i called to inquire information for my mom. Our family is very thankful for all Dr Yau and Leanne's help along the way.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I had a major reduction in Jan. 2017. I am so thrilled with my new breasts. I cannot even imagine having any other surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I am very pleased with my outcome after breast reduction, Dr. Yau was very kind and did a great job! My first appointment she showed me how the procedure would happen, how I could expect the results to look, and showed me examples. The day of surgery she again went over everything, and ensured I was on the same page as her before we went in. At my follow up she made sure everything was healing well, and I had no issues post-op with healing or infection. Her assistant Leanne is very knowledgeable and was there for me whenever I had any sort of questions, pre and post-op, which was a huge comfort. I am glad I went with Dr. Yau instead of another surgeon my doctor offered me in Banff (which was a smaller wait) because the results and experience were definitely worth it.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Amazing Doctor, felt so comfortable with her and in the best of care

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

My experience with Dr Yau's practice started with her assistant Leanne who was EXTREMELY patient with me, and went out of her way to explain the process and get me set up for an appointment that worked for me. I was hugely demanding with my time line and she was able to schedule me in and make it work, despite the fact that Dr Yau had been off on maternity leave and had a lot going on. Dr Yau managed my expectations, and actually ended up blowing my expectations out of the water. I am so grateful to both Dr Yau for all of her talent, and Leanne for all her patience and reassurance along the way. I have been given back my confidence - and there really are no words to express my gratitude. Go see this Doctor. She is incredible.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Doctor does amazing work. Her staff is horrible don't return calls and doesn't answer the phone very unprofessional , 0rating on staff

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr Farrah Yau is a very thorough and knowledgeable Specialist. Right from the moment I met her she walked me through every step of my reconstructed surgeries, after a right mastectomy. It's very daunting, to say the least with having breast cancer and then a mastectomy along with the treatment, however having Dr. Yau to reconstruct what once was, was most reassuring. She was most thoughtful, caring and kind to me. I like her "we'll do this"attitude. I've revisited her again 1 year after my previous surgeries with her, and felt like I was visiting a true friend. I can never thank her enough for making me look normal, again. I will recommend Dr. Yau to many. Cheers

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

I Just had a Breast augmentation By Dr. Yau and Im beyond impressed with the result. the down time was minimal and the result was exactly what I had asked for. She is amazing, and makes you feel so comfortable with her, and so prompt with any after care on seeing me as soon as possible. I will definitely return in the future if needed!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr. Yau is truly an amazing surgeon! From the first initial consultation I felt I was in the best hands. She was extremely patient and informative when answering my questions regarding a possible abdominoplasty. She gave realistic expectations (although the results surpassed anything I could have imagined) and made sure I was confident in my decision. Her bed side manner was impeccable - so much so that I decided to go back 6 months later for a breast augmentation. I am beyond happy with my results and over all experience. Would recommend Dr. Yau to absolutely everybody!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016