Ratings for Dr. Marium Tariq

She didn't check my husband's adrenal medications or levels and almost let him die because of her lack of care and knowledge. I would advise anyone seeing her to find a real doctor quick.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr Tariq is a good doctor but She hardly refers the clients to the specialist if necessary!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Tariq has been our family physician for as long as she has been practicing in Ridgetown. She is a very knowledgeable and caring person who takes her time to listen to you and to answer your questions. She is very thorough and will send you to a specialist if she thinks it is necessary. One of the best things we like about her is that she calls you in person to give you the results of whatever tests you have had.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I have been seeing dr. Tariq for two years along with my children. She is a very knowledgeable and helpful physician and always takes the time to listen to our concerns and answer all questions. We are all very pleased with her. It seems like the woman saying she likes men but not women is a jealous person because I have never heard of such an absurd accusation against a professional and pleasant doctor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Depending on what, I have seen both sides of what everyone els has stated but I think she was getting comfortable here at first.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

She has been my doctor for a little over a year now and I'm very impressed. This is the best run Dr's office I've seen, and Dr. Tariq is the best Dr. I've ever found. I was happy to just find a family doctor, but so happy to have her as my doctor. All good.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

i have visited Dr. Tariq on average about 2 times a year with different health related problems. I have always found her to be a very caring listener, and careful in the diagnosis of my problem. She has definitely provided my wife and myself with excellent health care and we are thankful that she is our Doctor. I would not hesitate to recommend her to another family member or friend.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I don't agree with comments underneath. I am female patient and seeing her for the last few years with my children. I have never seen any prejudice towards women. She has the excellent medical skills. She makes the diagnosis very carefully. She is very caring and responds to my questions appropriately. I am glad I have her as family doctor and will never change in the future as long as she is working in community.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Knows her stuff. Good listener and takes action when required. I feel confident with her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

She is good and nice General practice-nor in Ridgetown.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013