You may also like

Rate Dr. Raymond J. Reilly

Dr. Raymond J. Reilly's Ratings

Yes, I concur with the reports - he is brilliant, compassionate, but most of all humble. All the great surgeons are. If he can't remedy the problem, no one can. I trust him with my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Add me to the lengthy list of women who has Dr. Reilly high up on a pedastal. It's no coincidence his own peers have rated his as one of the best in his field for decades. It's also why his staff have been with him for years and some, decades. His professionalism, skill, bedside manner and Irish charm is an act unlikely to be this balanced by anyone in the near future. - Mary Carney

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

I owe this dear man my life. He has treated me, my mother, my two cousins, my aunt etc. for years. He found my breast cancer in the earliest stage. He had to tell me my lump was malignant and I honestly feel telling me hurt him as much as it did me. His reputation is undeniable and he is the finest surgeon and diagnostician in his field. He will touch your life with his caring and gentleness. Even when his waiting room is overflowing, he makes you feel like you're his only patient. He's gifted in every way and I adore him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1942150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Absolutely THE BEST!! I came to Dr. Reilly for a second opinion: needed a surgery that nobody else would even try to do laparoscopically, but he did. My former OBGYN when heard who did the surgery said to me: “Do you know who he is? He is like a Michelangelo of OBGYN! I can’t believe you’ve got an appointment with him.” Needles to say, I switched to Dr. Reilly. BTW, about an appointment. It was very easy; staff is always very accommodating and will work with you, whatever your situation is. Long story short, over the years I had three more surgical procedures done by Dr. Reilly that, so far, gave me seven childbearing years. Despite the fact that he is considered to be a star in his field, he is very humble with great bed-side manners. I trust him so much, that I switched my other doctors, to the doctors recommended by him and again, I am very happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2011

Having just moved to the area, I relied on this site and others to find a good GYN. These reviews could not be more accurate...Dr. Reilly is amazing. In fact, his own staff goes to him! I think that's saying something and people from all over the world fly in to see him. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring. I completely trust him with my health. During my exam, Dr. Reilly was telling me that he has three daughters so "he's on my side." This really made me feel comfortable. I wish that he could be my PCP...he is that wonderful. Some of my friends feel uncomfortable going to a male gyno...I have even suggested him to them. That's how awesome he is!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2010

Excellent doctor and surgeon. Performed two myomectomies over 15 years. But spoke to me in detail even when I was not his patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Dr. Reilly is the most compassionate doctor that I have ever gone to. He is the only one that I have never felt nervous at and he has common sense aka experience. Love him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Dr Reilly is an exceptionally gifted surgeon and a very kind caring person. I was extremely lucky to have found such a wonderful doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2009

Dr. Reilly is the best Gyn Doc around....He takes time w/his patients and answers any and all questions. I have been his patient since 1981 and he has diagnosed my health 100%.... No need for a 2nd opinion here!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

If I could choose Dr. Reilly as my PCP I would. Unfortunatly, he's only GYN. I have had several surgeries done by him. He always put me at ease and made me feel comfortable. He's professional in his patient care, and cares about each and every one of his patients. He remembers me from visit to visit (as well as my family, work and personal facts) and always makes it a point to ask how things are going. Professional, compassionate, caring, gentle, kind - I could go on and on . . . He's the BEST!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942143].votes_count ]]