You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Raymond J. Reilly

Dr. Reilly is attentive, professional, knowledgable and informed,thorough, and has a wonderful way with patients, the real deal on all fronts.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Reilly has a wonderful personality. He is a very attentive and caring and knowledgeable human being. He was my second opinion doctor visit and I was immediately convinced that he was "The One" to do surgery on me. I was well taken care of by his stuff (who adores him)before and after the surgery. He also followed up on my well being with two phone calls during the Holiday weekend. I healed fast and I feel great. Thank you Dr. Reilly!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Yes, I concur with the reports - he is brilliant, compassionate, but most of all humble. All the great surgeons are. If he can't remedy the problem, no one can. I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Add me to the lengthy list of women who has Dr. Reilly high up on a pedastal. It's no coincidence his own peers have rated his as one of the best in his field for decades. It's also why his staff have been with him for years and some, decades. His professionalism, skill, bedside manner and Irish charm is an act unlikely to be this balanced by anyone in the near future. - Mary Carney

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

I owe this dear man my life. He has treated me, my mother, my two cousins, my aunt etc. for years. He found my breast cancer in the earliest stage. He had to tell me my lump was malignant and I honestly feel telling me hurt him as much as it did me. His reputation is undeniable and he is the finest surgeon and diagnostician in his field. He will touch your life with his caring and gentleness. Even when his waiting room is overflowing, he makes you feel like you're his only patient. He's gifted in every way and I adore him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Absolutely THE BEST!! I came to Dr. Reilly for a second opinion: needed a surgery that nobody else would even try to do laparoscopically, but he did. My former OBGYN when heard who did the surgery said to me: “Do you know who he is? He is like a Michelangelo of OBGYN! I can’t believe you’ve got an appointment with him.” Needles to say, I switched to Dr. Reilly. BTW, about an appointment. It was very easy; staff is always very accommodating and will work with you, whatever your situation is. Long story short, over the years I had three more surgical procedures done by Dr. Reilly that, so far, gave me seven childbearing years. Despite the fact that he is considered to be a star in his field, he is very humble with great bed-side manners. I trust him so much, that I switched my other doctors, to the doctors recommended by him and again, I am very happy.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Having just moved to the area, I relied on this site and others to find a good GYN. These reviews could not be more accurate...Dr. Reilly is amazing. In fact, his own staff goes to him! I think that's saying something and people from all over the world fly in to see him. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring. I completely trust him with my health. During my exam, Dr. Reilly was telling me that he has three daughters so "he's on my side." This really made me feel comfortable. I wish that he could be my PCP...he is that wonderful. Some of my friends feel uncomfortable going to a male gyno...I have even suggested him to them. That's how awesome he is!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Excellent doctor and surgeon. Performed two myomectomies over 15 years. But spoke to me in detail even when I was not his patient

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Dr. Reilly is the most compassionate doctor that I have ever gone to. He is the only one that I have never felt nervous at and he has common sense aka experience. Love him

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Dr Reilly is an exceptionally gifted surgeon and a very kind caring person. I was extremely lucky to have found such a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Dr. Raymond J. Reilly's Credentials

• Univ Coll Dublin, Nat'L Univ Of Ireland, Fac Of Med, Dublin (Grad. 1958)

AARP
Harvard-Pilgrim
Tufts

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Doesn't listen and does unessesary surgerys that have nothing to do with the problem I was there for. He misdiagnosed my problem. "

April 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Reilly is the best of the best. Caring, compassionate,extremely knowledgeable, excellent surgery skills- his patients heal much faster because of his excell..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You won't find better than Dr. Reilly. That's why they are looking to do an endowed chair in his name at the Brigham. Extraordinary skilled, and very compassio..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " What a pleasure to find such a wonderful doctor. He is one of Boston's talk doctors for a reason. "

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This man balances old-fashioned bedside manner with compassion, professionalism, respect and genuine care. He also has a wonderful sense of humor . It's no w..."

June 6, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=35937'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014