Ratings for Dr. Raymond J. Reilly

Doesn't listen and does unessesary surgerys that have nothing to do with the problem I was there for. He misdiagnosed my problem.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr Reilly is the best of the best. Caring, compassionate,extremely knowledgeable, excellent surgery skills- his patients heal much faster because of his excellent surgical skills- a great listener and and very caring doctor and person. He takes his time with you and is very thorough. I would recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

You won't find better than Dr. Reilly. That's why they are looking to do an endowed chair in his name at the Brigham. Extraordinary skilled, and very compassionate. He answers all your questions, and spends as much time with you as you need. He has a great sense of humor and puts you at ease which is not always easy as an OB/GYN's office when you have problems. He is indeed a rare find and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

What a pleasure to find such a wonderful doctor. He is one of Boston's talk doctors for a reason.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

This man balances old-fashioned bedside manner with compassion, professionalism, respect and genuine care. He also has a wonderful sense of humor . It's no wonder all of his staff go to him. My sisters and I just love him.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I couldn’t have had a better surgeon. Dr. Reilly is very attentive, and very knowledgeable. I came to see him in desperation. Not he gave me the answers I needed, but took away the pain that I was in. I had surgery 8 months at MGH before meeting Dr. Reilly. Dr. Reilly found my ovary in bad shape along with my colon. Both the ovary and colon were adhering/glued to pelvic wall. The ovary had multiple crakes and contained 3 cysts. According to Dr. Reilly the type of cyst found is precursor to ovarian cancer. Since I had surgery all the pain is gone. The amazing thing, two weeks after surgery I was back to work.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Just Wonderful in all things! SO lucky to have him! Caring, kind, knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Reilly is the best, listens, helps. His staff is wonderful. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Dr Reilly is a good listener, has deep concern for his patients, is very knowledgeable and skilled, and I have never felt rushed at an appointment. I dont recall ever having a long wait. His staff reflects his personality, helpful and caring. I went into surgery with confidence. My aftercare couldnt be topped and healing came swiftly. When I told my pcp (who is in a different area) who my gyn is, he said,,"do you mean THE DR RAYMOMD REILLY?" I asked if he knew him. He responded, "only from medical journals" So you can be confident you are in great hands.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Severed nerves during pelvic surgery and severely neglected to offer any follow up care! Horrible...run the other way.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr. Raymond J. Reilly's Credentials

• Univ Coll Dublin, Nat'L Univ Of Ireland, Fac Of Med, Dublin (Grad. 1958)