Ratings for Dr. Bruce D. Stamos

Dr. stamos is extremely professional and knowledgable. He is easily approachable with questions and gives you 100 percent of his attention. He is complemented by a caring, professional staff. I would highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I had been to several doctors prior to seeing Dr.Stamos. I had been battling my insurance to see my doctor who originally did my surgery in 2001. I planned to refuse seeing Dr. Stamos, until I actually met him. When I walked into his office, it was nothing short of fate. He was a resident in the hospital the night of my accident. He had remembered my case because it was so severe. I felt an immediate sense of relief. Since that day, I've never looked back. Dr. Stamos is the only doctor I trust. His staff is welcoming and friendly. I'm always seen promptly at the time of my scheduled appointment. I feel confident in the care of Dr.Stamos.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Stamos is the man. He fixed my knee after injuring it playing football this year and I was able to play in all shore game because he did such s great job. He was very honest telling me wrestling was not happening this year and I know he felt bad telling me that. Dr. Stamos secretary is awesome also. Thanks

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

I switched to Dr Stamos. He was very knowledgable. He made sure i knew what to expect and discussed all of my oprions. He is also extremely down to earth. Not arrogant, like the previous surgeon i went to. He did an ACL reconstruction and meniscus repair on my knee. My knee could not be happier!!! Thank you, Dr. Stamos, YOU ROCK!! :)

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

I came for a 2nd opinion for shoulder surgery. He convinced me to try rehab 1st. Just finished rehab, and will likely need surgery. The important thing is that he is conservative in treatment (not automatically going to surgery 1st). My other doctor wanted me to go straight to surgery.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Dr Stamos was fantastic. He was very attentive,caring and concerned about my problem. The knowledge he had of my problem was overwhelming. I now understand my problem and we are working on full recovery. THank you Dr Stamos!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

This doctor was very quick to suggest knee replacement, even after I questioned his evaluation

flag | Submitted May 28, 2007

Dr. Bruce D. Stamos's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Brick, NJ