Ratings for Dr. Pamela K. Denson

Dr. Pamela Denson is a really nice doctor but deep down I don't think she even knew what she was talking about and I only had two appointments with her. It makes me wonder if she really likes helping her patients or is she just in it for the money which is hard to say because I can't ask her because she doesn't work at mercy clinic anymore which is stupid because I liked the staff it's just that she is a complete idiot when it comes to helping her patients and I was one of them. All I can say is that Dr. Denson if you are reading this you need a reality check and bad. I think she is a great doctor but she needs to get her head out of the clouds and helping out her patients.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Im unsure how Pamela Denson obtained a medical license as she is the most incompetent physician I have ever met. My personal experience with her was horrible and I would highly advise looking elsewhere for an OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

She is in hurry all the time and no time to ask question. In all my wife's 8 appointments we did not hear our baby's heart beating. She does not know how to use fetal Doppler which is so easy to use even at home. with other doctors we heard the heart beating like drums beating. if we have chance to ask question she does not answer directly which seem that she does not know the answer. To sum up, She is a good person but she is not a good health provider.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Pamela Densson does not have much experience. With questions asked, it was easier to understand why she was not able to answer my questions. She is always in a hurry and not as careing as I got used to from prevoius pregnancies. As i have talked to other patients that she sees, the bed side manners were not as it was expected. Her nurse, Meredith, is not very friendly. Within a half a year, i never saw her smiling. Her asnwers are yes and no. I would suggest to be more friendlier and more careing with their patients.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr. Pamela K. Denson's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)