Ratings for Dr. Manavdeep Grewal

Very Helpful and gave me options, he wasn't quick to brush me off or write me a prescription. He was friendly and made me feel ver comfortable. His staff a little rough around the edges.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Grewal is an excellent family physician! He is very outgoing, easy to relate to and makes me feel I'm in control of my own health. He thoroughly explains the pros and cons of each treatment plan, and addresses all my questions and concerns with professionalism. Highly recommend Dr. G!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

This guy is a joke. In it purely for the $$. Hard to believe he's still able to practice.

Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Grewal has got to be the best doctor I know. I have been seeing him for years and would not change him for anything. He is very knowledgeable and does not give up on you until he is satisfied that he has done everything he can to find out what your problem is or how to avoid it re-occurring in the future. Hard finding a doctor now in days graduated from a Canadian school McMaster. Highly recommended Dr. Grewal

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

He hardly listens to anything. He is in love with his own voice - hardly ever lets anyone else talk. No empathy / no diagnostic skills. Seems like an insurance sales man who wants to talk quickly - sell his own version of problem and runs back to his seat. No appointment ever lasts over 2-3 min.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013