Dr. Daniel Hall

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Hall

Best Doctors in SWLA...Dr. Hall takes the time to listen and explain...office staff is also tremendous! The reviews are true. Words cannot describe how much better my foot feels after being told by other doctors there is nothng else that can be done! THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Great experience with Dr. Hall in his office - explained my condition at a level I understood and he was the first Doctor I have ever had that gave me options and made me feel included in my treatment plan! I wish all Doctors were like him. 5 stars and I have told everyone I know with foot problems to go see him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Was scheduled to have surgery by another surgeon in Lake Charles, during my pre-op visit I felt rushed and the surgeon spent LESS than 2 minutes in the room with me...my husband had surgery by Dr. Hall and had a terrific experience so I made an appointment for myself for a second opinion...and I am so glad I did...the other surgeon told me my ligaments and tendons were damaged, however I had not had a MRI which Dr. Hall promptly ordered and it turns out my ligaments and tendons were fine, however I had an abnormal joint known as a "coalition". Dr. Hall performed an injection and I had immediate relief and am scheduled for the appropriate procedure. I AM SO THANKFUL FOR DR. HALL and his ability to listen and spending time with me as a patient. I cancelled my surgery from the other surgeon and is now refusing the send my medical records. The reviews are true, do not hesitate to see Dr. Hall, his staff is so friendly and his wife Dr. P is amazing as well. 5 STARS!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Really good experience with Dr. Hall, saw him for a second opinion, he didn't bash or talk bad about the other doctor...online appointment request was a breeze, clean office, friendly staff and very good bedside manner...5 stars for sure!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

The best foot surgeon in Lake Charles, by far! Revised both my botched bunions and can finally wear shoes again...he is amazing

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Doctor hall is the best foot doctor out there who really loves what he does

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Very knowledgeable and professional. Great staff. Explained everything about my condition. Busy office. Would recommend him to anyone! Look no further.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I usually don't write reviews, but Dr Hall and Dr P gave me a second chance. I had a TERRIBLE surgery outcome from another doctor here in LC and was told there was nothing that coukd be done. 3 months after revisional foot surgery to correct the mistakes, I am back to running and playing with my kids. 5 Stars!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Wonderful office, wonderful staff! The parking lot is always full - they are doing everything right!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Terrific Doctor and Surgeon. Young, Charismatic, told him I was having difficulty getting into my primary care office for appointment, he called the doctor in front of me and got me in the same day! Goes above and beyond for his patients, and he has a lot! Reconstructed my foot after a miserable experience with another surgeon and am on a full road to recovery. Thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Daniel Hall's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America