Dr. Daniel Hall

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Hall

Recovering well from surgery! Spoke with my family after the surgery and answered EVERY question they had. Even saved me a copy of my before and after x-ray! I saw 3 different surgeons about my condition and he by far and away was the most knowledgeable and was able to explain from start to finish what to expect with the confidence and ability that is rare in Lake Charles!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Caring, Kind and Gracious - took care of my husband while in the hospital with a bad infection; his staff is also top notch arraning appointments after he left the hospital...excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Best Foot Doctor in Lake Charles...you aren't just a number...recovering well from surgery - HE IS AMAZING!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Excellent bedside manner, staff is amazing...5 stars for Dr. Hall! Funny, knowledgeable and speaks to you like a human being. I refer everyone I know to him.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Had a horrible experience with supposedly "the best foot doctor" in Lake Charles who performed 3 surgeries on me and I was still in pain and could barely walk and made me feel like I was crazy! My regular doctor referred me to LA Foot and Ankle Specialists and I met Dr. Hall because I needed to see a "podiatrist". Dr. Hall was caring and patient, showed me my xrays, which previous doctor never did, and it showed the bones weren't healed properly, the screws were loose and I needed revisional surgery. Ugh! I am almost 2 months out from final corrective surgery and feeling GREAT! I have some ways to go, but Dr. Hall gave me a time frame for recovery, which the other doctor never did! I can't say enough good things about Dr. Hall! And looking at the reviews of the other doctor - I am not the only one that has had bad experience with him. Do your research, please!! 5 stars for Dr. Hall and his incredible staff!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

Great doctor, Excellent staff...he was very personable and knowledgeable and helped me with my foot pain!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Best Doctors in SWLA...Dr. Hall takes the time to listen and explain...office staff is also tremendous! The reviews are true. Words cannot describe how much better my foot feels after being told by other doctors there is nothng else that can be done! THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Great experience with Dr. Hall in his office - explained my condition at a level I understood and he was the first Doctor I have ever had that gave me options and made me feel included in my treatment plan! I wish all Doctors were like him. 5 stars and I have told everyone I know with foot problems to go see him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Was scheduled to have surgery by another surgeon in Lake Charles, during my pre-op visit I felt rushed and the surgeon spent LESS than 2 minutes in the room with me...my husband had surgery by Dr. Hall and had a terrific experience so I made an appointment for myself for a second opinion...and I am so glad I did...the other surgeon told me my ligaments and tendons were damaged, however I had not had a MRI which Dr. Hall promptly ordered and it turns out my ligaments and tendons were fine, however I had an abnormal joint known as a "coalition". Dr. Hall performed an injection and I had immediate relief and am scheduled for the appropriate procedure. I AM SO THANKFUL FOR DR. HALL and his ability to listen and spending time with me as a patient. I cancelled my surgery from the other surgeon and is now refusing the send my medical records. The reviews are true, do not hesitate to see Dr. Hall, his staff is so friendly and his wife Dr. P is amazing as well. 5 STARS!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Really good experience with Dr. Hall, saw him for a second opinion, he didn't bash or talk bad about the other doctor...online appointment request was a breeze, clean office, friendly staff and very good bedside manner...5 stars for sure!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Dr. Daniel Hall's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients