Ratings for Dr. Daniel Hall

Excellent bedside manner. Takes the time to explain the procedure. Very impressed. He looks very young, but wise beyond his years. 5 stars for sure!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Hands down, the best foot doctor in Lake Charles! Busy office, but you always see the doctor so I don't mind waiting...he is so knowledgeable and able to explain things in a way I can understand. His staff is also amazing. Look no further if you are in foot or ankle pain - my husband and I LOVE him!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Dr. Hall's level of care and attention is what made my write this review. His office is outstanding and really went above and beyond for me and my medical care. 5 stars for sure!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Recovering well from surgery! Spoke with my family after the surgery and answered EVERY question they had. Even saved me a copy of my before and after x-ray! I saw 3 different surgeons about my condition and he by far and away was the most knowledgeable and was able to explain from start to finish what to expect with the confidence and ability that is rare in Lake Charles!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Caring, Kind and Gracious - took care of my husband while in the hospital with a bad infection; his staff is also top notch arraning appointments after he left the hospital...excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Best Foot Doctor in Lake Charles...you aren't just a number...recovering well from surgery - HE IS AMAZING!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Excellent bedside manner, staff is amazing...5 stars for Dr. Hall! Funny, knowledgeable and speaks to you like a human being. I refer everyone I know to him.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Had a horrible experience with supposedly "the best foot doctor" in Lake Charles who performed 3 surgeries on me and I was still in pain and could barely walk and made me feel like I was crazy! My regular doctor referred me to LA Foot and Ankle Specialists and I met Dr. Hall because I needed to see a "podiatrist". Dr. Hall was caring and patient, showed me my xrays, which previous doctor never did, and it showed the bones weren't healed properly, the screws were loose and I needed revisional surgery. Ugh! I am almost 2 months out from final corrective surgery and feeling GREAT! I have some ways to go, but Dr. Hall gave me a time frame for recovery, which the other doctor never did! I can't say enough good things about Dr. Hall! And looking at the reviews of the other doctor - I am not the only one that has had bad experience with him. Do your research, please!! 5 stars for Dr. Hall and his incredible staff!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

Great doctor, Excellent staff...he was very personable and knowledgeable and helped me with my foot pain!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Best Doctors in SWLA...Dr. Hall takes the time to listen and explain...office staff is also tremendous! The reviews are true. Words cannot describe how much better my foot feels after being told by other doctors there is nothng else that can be done! THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Dr. Daniel Hall's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare