Ratings for Dr. Robert Diamond

I remember seeing this doctor as a child along with my older sister (this was during the late 1990's mind you) He didn't have any patience dealing with kids at the time and left finger shaped bruises on my jaw before my mom moved us to another dentist.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

very rude and unprofessional. would not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I have been taking my daughter to Doctor Diamond for over five years now and would recommend him to any parent. He has a warm hearted manner and is good at putting children at ease. I have watched his exams and find him to be thorough and diligent. My daughter is eighteen years old now and has no dental problems. The receptionist, Stacey, and hygienist, Elaine, have also treated us very well.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Fantastic and very caring and very well informed. I Recomend Dr.Diamond for your Childrens Dental Needs.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Very rude Doctor. Would never take my kids to see him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Diamond is the best! He's a paediatric dentist I have been going to him for years. He is very kind and gentle and always interested in how you're doing. He's so great with kids and always makes you laugh! His staff are very kind and are always interested in you also and are always down to chat. I've gotten fillings and seals done by him and they were very well done! He always makes you feel good about the way you've been taking care of your teeth at every check up! I would for sure recommend him!!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012