Ratings for Dr. Rajrishi Sharma

As he is charming and handsome so he seems to be a great specialist. When he enters the room the sunshine and hope fills it up. By replacing my hip and adjusting the length of the operated leg he gave me a new painless life. I have a great pleasure to express my deepest gratitude, admiration and appreciation for the job he did to me on June 20, 2014. I was perfectly taken care by his whole staff with punctuality and precision. My experience allows me to recommend him to all my friends and other people interested in hip replacement. Richard.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

I have no doubt he is a great doctor. It is a shame his office is disorganized. I tried calling and calling his office. Messages are not returned, I don't think she is in the office very much. When I finally got through after months of waiting for an appointment. His secretary could not find it. I was asked if my referring doctor could send it again. After waiting another 2 months I called again and she still could not find the referral. Does she not follow up or track her work. Take notes? This doctor is running a business which is his practice. He would be very successful if he had a professional secretary.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

What a sweet man. Makes everyone feel comfortable, knows what he's talking about.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Absolutely the best care we could have hoped for. Daughter broke her ankle over the holiday's when the clinic was running on reduced hours, we were a fit in & everyone treated us like royalty. Unable to fit us in for surgery the first day but asked us to come back the next day and again royal service. Follow-up the following week was fast thru exam, X-ray & cast. All questions answered in great detail. Left feeling confident of the recovery process. So nice to see a doctor with great bed side manner and staff who enjoy their job. If you are concerned about waiting bring a good book. Remember your emergency might be the reason another person has to wait.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

This man saved my dad's quality of life. When no other surgeon would operate, Dr Sharma agreed to do the surgery and my dad couldn't be happier with the results. He can walk, pain free through the grocery store now! His office is swamped, which is why it's difficult to get through to Nicole. While sitting in the wait area, her phone literally never stopped. When you do reach her - she's as much a gem as the doctor. He is a blessing to this city and surrounding area. Anyone with a negative review should rethink. His office is down to earth, realistic and friendly. Will refer anyone and everyone

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Never answer the phone waiting months for return phone call complete disorganization in the office very unprofessional

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

This doctor is the most genuine and compassionate man there is. Always leave with a smile on my face. His office lady is a sweetheart, always up for a chat whenever I call. Orillia is lucky to have this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Unprofessional, not accessible. Never returns message.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013