Ratings for Dr. Lucas Verburg

Makes you very at ease. Never makes you feel rushed. Caring.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Great Doctor love his staff always willing to get you in his punctuality is a issue due to the under staffing of Doctors in Valleyview.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Very personable and knowledgeable doctor. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

He needs to be more committed to his patients rather than his nurses!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Doctor verburg is one of the easiest doctors to talk to and always makes you feel welcome and at ease in his office no matter what you are coming to him about. He is also willing to try many different avenues for your problems, and will give you a referral if you ask for one without hesitation ( I find many doctors are offended when you ask for referrals because they feel like you are questioning there competence). I am a nurse and I have had experience working alongside many doctors and I would recommend him. I gave him a low rating on punctuality- this is because dr verburg actually takes time with his patients and doesn't rush them in and out of his office so his appointments often run late. Great guy great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

A person first....then a doctor. Works well for him! He he has intuition as well as an indepth pool of other doctors he uses for resources.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

he didnt help me at all. he didnt even care. he called me fat

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

He is a great family doctor!Have been with him since he came to Valleyview.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Verburg has been my family doctor for as long as I can remember and he is now my little family's family doctor. Always with a smile on his face, always helpful, caring, compassionate, patient, kind, and knowledgable. I appreciate his teasing manner as sometimes, when you don't feel well, a smile really helps. He puts everyone at ease and is amazing with children as well. I wish appointments were punctual and on-time, but at the same time I recognize that the people he is helping currently (thus causing him to run behind with appointments) probably need his help more than I do and I always appreciate his direct attention when it is my turn. Michelle, his assistant, is absolutely amazing - very friendly, knowledgable, and patient. I can't imagine a better doctor than Dr. Verburg. Thanks Dr. V!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Dr. Verburg is very caring and helpful, but he should learn to take some things more seriously. I went in to the hospital because I had a flu and when he was examining me, he started tickling me?! I was sick, I didn't feel like getting tickled. He also likes to joke around a lot. Overall, he's a good doctor, he just needs to be more serious.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011