Ratings for Dr. Joseph Doctora

Dr. Joseph Doctora Is by far the best Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon that i have had the privilege to to both be a patient and to have as a mentor while on my externship to become a registered Dental assistant. I first met Dr. Doctora in 2007 when I needed to have two molars extracted. He gave me other options to try to look out for my best interest. Unfortunately at the time I could not afford the other options at that time. He is a no nonsense type of Oral surgeon that works hard and efficiently as to not waste anyone involved, however at the same time he will spend the time necessary to answer any and all questions. He and his staff are very knowledgeable and very caring of all their patients. I hope that I will get hired here so that I will get to be a part of such an amazing Team. Considering it had been ten years since I had treatment from DR. Doctora, It should speak volumes that I requested him to be my mentor. I would recommend him to anyone including all of my friends.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Found Dr. Doctora on my provider list. After looking at all reviews of the several providers listed I chose Dr.Doctora. His reviews were positive and seemed well liked by his patients. When I got to office it was a nice and clean atmosphere. Staff was nice and so was Dr.Doctora. He had great bedside manor and listened to my concerns. This was a major bonus as I have not had the best experience with dentist in the past. Procedure seemed to go by quickly. Dr. Doctora personally called that evening to check on me and made sure I knew what number to call if I needed anything. I would highly recommend Dr.Doctora.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017