Ratings for Dr. Jason Dressler

I am a new patient of Dr. Dressler. I find him to be very punctual and very knowledgable. He has helped me with all my concerns. He is also great with my children.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

One of the best Docs in town. He really takes the time to figure out what's wrong with you. I appreciate his short wait times, I can call and get in the same week or early the next week!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

My favourite doctor! What a great guy. You couldn't ask for a better person to treat you.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Excellent Doctor!!!! He really was interested in treating me. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

If I hadn't switched doctors to Dr. Dressler, I would never have had the thorough care and testing to find out what's really wrong with me. He is very knowledgeable and actually cares. Chilliwack's happy to have him. Maybe he just hated Alberta?

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

do not make the mistake and find out the true nature of this man. You won't like what you see. when I saw this man he prescribed a mild placebo when I said to him come on can you not think of a better solution he thought I was yelling. Later he refused me as a patient. My point is for lack of better English what kind of a wimp is this guy. I found him to be really lacking in empathy and trying to come up compassionate ways of discussing a problem. He is a sign of the times I am an old guy back in my day we never had these problems. When I say to you it is a sign of the times I'm so sad to tell you it's really true

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I became a patient of Dr.Dressler's after I severely injured my knee and my former Doctor did not help me get into surgery in a timely manner. When I became Doctor Dressler's patient and told him the situation he contacted the surgeon both by letter and with a follow up call and greatly helped speed up the wait time. Had I not switched Doctors I would still be waiting for surgery. He is a new Doctor but very good and seems like he has a genuine concern for his patients well being. He is the perfect fit for a small community Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012