Ratings for Dr. Jason Dressler

Worst Doctor EVER!! Absolutely zero bed side manner and has no clue. You are better off with Dr. Google. He is no longer in Alberta and now practices in Chilliwack BC. Based on his demeaner and novice medical practices, I am assuming he was chased out of town with a pitch fork. By far the worst doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

My husband and I both needed our standard prescription refills. When the pharmacy called two days ago, I asked the to fax Dr. Dressler. They did and there was no response. Today the pharmacist suggested I call his office to find out the problem. After two calls, we were told we had to come in. My husband is in a wheelchair but we went to the office as asked. After sitting for approximately 10 minutes Dressler walked in and said to me" you look upset" Gee, you think! I told him I was very upset and he didn't listen to a word I said. He stared blankly and got up and said we needed to find another dr because he didn't want us as patients anymore. We've been there for less than a year, never showed any concern for our wellbeing at all, only arrogance. I'm almost 60 years old and I have never had issues with any doctor before like this. My parting words to him were to suck it up princess and I used a word reserved for real jackasses that I shared with him. As a parting gift, I left my chewed gum on his desk.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

do not make the mistake and find out the true nature of this man. You won't like what you see. when I saw this man he prescribed a mild placebo when I said to him come on can you not think of a better solution he thought I was yelling. Later he refused me as a patient. My point is for lack of better English what kind of a wimp is this guy. I found him to be really lacking in empathy and trying to come up compassionate ways of discussing a problem. He is a sign of the times I am an old guy back in my day we never had these problems. When I say to you it is a sign of the times I'm so sad to tell you it's really true

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I became a patient of Dr.Dressler's after I severely injured my knee and my former Doctor did not help me get into surgery in a timely manner. When I became Doctor Dressler's patient and told him the situation he contacted the surgeon both by letter and with a follow up call and greatly helped speed up the wait time. Had I not switched Doctors I would still be waiting for surgery. He is a new Doctor but very good and seems like he has a genuine concern for his patients well being. He is the perfect fit for a small community Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012