Ratings for Dr. Sheila Caddy

It was a breath of fresh air to finally see a wonderful OBGYN. She was so extremely helpful and booked me for a procedure asap to help my on going issues. Although she was unable to do my procedure Dr.Wagner (just as good) was great. In all my many years with a few different OBGYN's Dr. Caddy did more for me just after one consult. I feel so lucky that i was referred to her.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Caddy is such an amazing doctor, she really takes good care of me when I was pregnant and help me forget all my worries. She was the in charge doctor when I deliver my baby and help me stay calm when I was in the delivery room. She even visited me and my baby the next day in our room. I highly recommend Dr. Caddy she's the best and we really miss her, and we're sad to see her leave Edmonton.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Caddy became my daughter/future grandaughter's OB through an emergency situation. She made herself available, was straight forward in a gentle way proving herself to be exactly what we all needed in a very stressful time. Her knowledge gave us a healthy baby at 26 weeks and we are forever grateful for the care snd expertise she gave. We were sorry to see her leave Edmonton.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

Dr. Caddy and her staff are amazing. She was easy to talk to and made me feel at ease. I'm sad to see her leave Edmonton

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr. caddy is the best, she is very helpful, caring and informative. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is in need of prenatal care. She is the best!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013