Ratings for Dr. Jain H C

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible Dermatologist. Made my condition worse. a family doctor gave me better options compared to Dr. Jain that just said "go home this is normal stuff"!!! what a waste of time and energy!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

I am convinced that this doctor is scamming OHIP. I was referred to him for a rash that I had on my arms and legs. He prescribed an ointment that was totally ineffective. I went back to him five more times and each time the ointment he prescribed did nothing to resolve my situation. The last prescription he gave got the pharmacist to react. He said and I quote..."Why is he not prescribing the standard medication for treating this situation". At that point I went to a walk in clinic and was given something that cleared the rash up within three days. The guy is a quack if you ask me

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

A positive experience. Quick benign diagnosis. Would definitely return.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

A kind, knowledgeable and efficient man who acted quickly and effectively when I needed extremely urgent help.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Although Dr.Jains staff were polite, my appointment was a half hour late. I was referred to him to have a cyst removed from my head. I thought easy enough I'll walk in, have it removed, and be on my way. I know it is a very simple procedure many people do at home. Sort of similar to popping a zit. All that is required is a local anesthetic (maybe), scalpel, rubber gloves, disinfectant and a pair of surgical scissors. Oh and maybe a couple stitches. You would think anyone being a doctor might have such things. He told me I would be referred to a specialist who I would have to make an appointment with and then have another appointment at the hospital to have it removed. I couldn't believe he was serious. He also told me it was expensive and not covered. Well I'm guessing he billed OHIP a couple hundred bucks for 5 minutes of his time to send me to one of his incompetent friends in the business. Seriously I haven't been this pissed in a while. I'll do it myself.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013