Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Payne

Good hours. Usually can get an appointment quickly. She always listens and is very understanding. Been going to her for over a year and has helped put my hip back into place and helped me with all of my back pain. I suffer from back, knee and ankle pain from arthritis and degenerative discs. She listens and takes care to deal with all the issues. I was in a car accident and her office took care of all the paperwork involved with the case. I also get extra service for my neck from my whiplash. She takes the time to make sure that you are feeling better before you leave. If you end up in pain before your next appointment, she is quick to get you in to see her. I've had several arthritic flare ups and she has helped me greatly with adjustments. I am glad that she chose Peterborough to practice. I was refered to her by a friend and I am constantly telling people how knowledgeable and helpful she is. She is currently getting more education for pregnancy adjustments.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012