Ratings for Dr. Joseph N. Piper

I THINK DR. PIPER HAS BEEN THE BEST DR I HAVE EVER HAD...OVER THE YEARS I HAVE NEVER HAD A DR THAT WOULD ACTUALLY LISTEN TO ME, RUN NECESSARY TESTS, AND EVEN REFER OUT IF HE WAS STUMPED...IN MY OPINION, HE IS IRREPLACEABLE AND I HOPE THAT I NEVER HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER DR. SINCE FEB. 2007, HE HAS BEEN MY DR AND TAKEN VERY GOOD CARE OF ME AND SINCE THEN, MY DAUGHTER, AND WE HAVE NO COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS MAN, OR THIS DOCTOR.!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

I only paid a copay. Dr. Piper is a wonderful person. He has a good personality.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

I love Dr. Piper. I echo everything that's been said on here. He really listened and worked to find out my problems, he asked how my kids were doing and kept up with them. He has a great bedside manner. We're moving soon and I really hope it's not too far away that I'll need to find another doc because I don't think I'll find one as good as him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

I LOVE Dr. Piper!! I wish I could find another doc like him where I moved....he honestly cared about my concerns, and listened to me! He followed my train of thought about my health, and possible problems, and ran the tests, and discussed all of the outcomes with me fully! I have never had such a sincere, kind, and thoughtful doctor. It is sad that I just wrote 2 negative reports on this site for very bad doctors, and 1 great one...and the ratio is like that here, more bad docs that good ones, but Dr Piper is a really great one, and if you can stomach his staff (not that great, slow, often rude, especially the office manager), then the doc is totally worth it!!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008

Dr. Piper is a golden find. I've only known 2 other doctors who were as personable, curious, caring and *human* as he. He *really* listens. If he doesn't know, he admits it, is curious, asks questions, then says he needs to hit the books. Then he actually *hits the books*! His concern is very real. It's obvious that, after all these years, he still loves what he does. I've referred a few friends to Dr. Piper and everyone has come away satisfied. Sometimes you may have to wait a bit. This is because he gives *every* patent the same time and attention that he will be giving you.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2006

Dr. Joseph N. Piper's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)