Ratings for Sara J. Wells

I've had to see her twice for same-day care and both times she was positive, helpful, and listened to me when I described my experiences and symptoms without jumping to conclusions the way some doctors have in the past. I have an alternative lifestyle in multiple senses, and she was accepting and supportive of all the relevant information I described. Her demeanor is reserved but friendly. Her knowledge couldn't help but be excellent in my case, because my current condition(s) didn't leave much room for doubt. I actually found this site because I was trying to find whether she has a practice so I could have her as my regular GP. (I was extremely surprised to see negative reviews, and I suspect they might have come from someone looking for pain meds for "chronic pain" who didn't get their way.)

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Rude, abrupt, and condescending. Will never see her again. Usually NP's are very helpful,, understanding, and patient; she is not.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

It appears this practitioner has beginning stages of Alzheimerd. If not, she is not very bright and I would not put my medical health into her hands.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

no real negatives, pleasant experience. This was my first visit so it was kind of a meet and great not really enough to give a full review. I will update after a full visit. (So far i would say she is exceptional)

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012