Ratings for Dr. Gordon B. Clark

All about the money! No results with botox! Do not go to him!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

GOOD- One nurse is really friendly and wonderful to talk to, and they got me in quick. Dr. Clark was nice and seemed to want to go out of his way to help. He helped me out with a free sample, which was so nice. He will see you right away if you're sick and let you make payments. BAD- Dr. Clark is VERY loud.Probably everyone in 3 states heard my private business, and it was so embarassing. The office lady was the nastiest person I have ever met in a front office. She was very loud too and practically screamed that I owed $45 and when could I pay the rest even though already had a pay agreement. Everyone heard her and stared at me. I will never go back. One nurse in the front was really aloof and cold and walked off when I asked her a question. One person says one thing, another person something else. Noone takes responsibility for it, just points fingers at someone else not there at the time.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

My experience with Dr Clark was horrible. I let him talk me into a hormone implant and he got the dosage so high that I felt horrible for almost 6 months and it took 14 months to wear off. He did not explain going in that there would be no way to reverse the effects and seemed very unconcerned that he had really messed me up. He seems to be intent on being a specialist in whatever will pull in $$ (I believe he currently is doing OB/GYN, general practice, bariatrics, and liposuction). He also misdiagnosed my husband as having carpal tunnel when it was an autoimmune issue. I believe his overconfidence is a danger to his patients and would strongly recommend seeking your medical care elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Great Staff! Dr. Gordon Delivered My Baby Boy and It Was The Best Experience! Thank You. I Recommend You To Everyone I Know :)

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Very knowledge doc. He has deleivered several of my friends babies all who respected him as a doctor. He has preformed 2 surgeries for me and I could not have asked for a better, more knowledgable physician.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

Dr. Gordon B. Clark's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

GHI