Ratings for Dr. T SanKar

So very pleased to have such a incredible team !! They have changed my life and Dr Sankar is simply the best for always listening and telling you everything and making your life his to. So very personal. He real and treats you as such.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr Sankar has been my husband neuro surgen since 2015 and he is truly amazing... I can't thank him enough for all that he has done for my husband whom suffers from brain tumours... so blessed to have Dr Sankar... Kelly Mclean

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

First Doctor I have had in 50 + years that talked to me, not at me. He is definitely at the top of his field. Look him up. Everyone I came in contact with at the U of A Hospital were extremely skilled, knowledgable, professional and caring. Made me a lot less nervous about my surgery, and yes they did save my life.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

A very knowledgeable doctor who explained everything I needed to know about my pending surgery. He took his time and didn't rush me through. Now to wait for my surgery.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Explained the procedure, what to expect, and made me feel comfortable. The few times I have seen him he has been patient, kind, and professional. Dr. Sankar and his staff were excellent!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr Sankar saved my life ...he was awesome .Answered questions ,made me feel comfortable even though i was scared .Makes you feel calm and relaxed .

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

A kind and dedicated surgeon who goes the extra mile for his patients. I feel very fortunate to be in his care.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Thanks to Dr. Sankar and his team, they made me feel so comfortable before and after surgery. This is a great group of professionals. Is shows that they truly care and want to make a difference. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

At the University of Alberta Hospital, He has been the best! Very factual, honest and the surgery went very well. He answered all questions to the best of his ability at the time before and after surgery as well as follow up.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016