Ratings for Dr. Pearl Langer

Dr. Langer is a very educated women who is attentive to her patients. However, she tends to jump to conclusions and not see the bigger picture and the deeper concern. I have been placed on many medications with out a second thought. She tends to act very superior and does not take into consideration that you understand your body and instead blames you. I have felt very attacked and interrogated when speaking with her, and do not feel comfortable confiding in my physician. She is very judgemental and I on many occasions leave feeling worse than I went in. On another note the people who work at the front desk need a lesson in customer service. They are always rude, and very uninterested in their job.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Great doctor and medical centre. I trust her with my life. I always feel better after my appointments. The medications she gave me worked. My quality of life has improved because of her.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Langer has been my GP for many years and also now for my children. She is great and very knowledgeable and follows up. I always find if its urgent she squeezes my kids in or works longer. The only downside is works shorter scheduled days to book appointments in advance you need to be flexible.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

great doctor! impresed with her level of knowledge and kindness! really cares for her patients. Her front desks on the other hand lack that helpful/ happy vibe. I feel like they dont want to be at work.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr Langer has been my Dr for many years and I cannot fit on this page how incredible she is. She takes the time to listen and is genuinely concerned about you as her patient. I moved from London 11 yrs ago and she still to this day remains my Dr. I would travel miles to see her as she is the best Dr I have ever had (and there has been quite a few over my years).

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr Langer is an exceptional doctor. I have been seeing her for years, through various complex personal issues. Aside from being supremely professional, she is a very skilled and knowledgable specialist. She adds to that a level of passion and care that I have never experienced anywhere else. She gets to know her patients on many levels and is able to draw conclusions, make suggestions and guide in a way that have made a huge difference in my life and at many points of difficult and decision making. I have referred many of my friends and colleagues to her, always knowing they will be well taken care of. She is thoughtful and fair and is capable of taking a very balanced view. Her love of life is evident and her love of people as well. She has an incredible way of relating to you as a patient and often recommends excellent resources if patients are interested in learning more about any particular topic. She has been an indispensable support to me and I will be eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr Langer is very thorough and keeps up to date with the latest science. She is very intelligent and offers practical advice.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Does not listen carefully to patient's concerns. Comes to conclusions too quickly without thorough investigation.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013