Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Lam

I've had multiple dentists and I can say that Dr Jeffery Lam is my favourite! He is a very honest guy and really knows what he's doing. I had a horrible tooth infection for years and he was able to get rid of it shortly after going to him! Highly recommend!!! Bringing my entire family here!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Had a terrible tooth ache and was able to call him and get help on a holiday. Did a crown for me and the experience was excellent. He is very professional, personable and caring.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

Dr. Jeffrey Lam is an excellent dentist. The first time he saw my twin sons, he noticed they hadn't brushed well, and he actively engaged them in learning how to care for their teeth. He didn't scold or talk down to them, he got them interested, and inspired them to start brushing better. He's now been providing the best of dental care to my whole family for several years. He is always friendly and puts us at our ease, asking about the boys' progress and interests. Whenever we have concerns or questions, he listens and answers with understanding, wisdom and respect. The staff at the New West Dental Group are also excellent, always smiling and welcoming, 100 percent professionals. I highly recommend Dr. Lam and his team.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2019

I've been seeing Dr. Jeffrey Lam for over 12 years. Having gone through a long stint of not seeing a dentist, from anxiety and fear of them. Dr. Lam has always been extremely kind and patient, and has helped me get rid of my fear of dentists. Seeing him years after dental neglect, he's helped me in some of the extreme cases including root canals, pulling a tooth, and crowns. He's definitely trust worthy, non judgemental, and definitely helped put this nervous patient at ease.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Best dentist and office in the lower mainland. The staff is so personable and caring, and Dr. Lam has taken such good care of my teeth that I've ended up bringing my family and extended family to him. His work is of the best quality, he's friendly, and sets even the most nervous patient at ease. I'd give him 10 stars if I could.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

Dr Lam clearly takes pride in doing high quality work and ensuring that patients are happy with their experience. He is thorough, with wonderful attention to detail, however is also very friendly and willing to answer questions. The staff are friendly and helpful and genuinely care about everyone who walks in the door.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Dr Lam and his staff are the best of the best. From the great smile you receive from the cheerful receptionists who keep everything organized and brighten your day to the passionate service you get in the chair, I would recommend Dr Lam to anybody. My girlfriend was hit by a softball in the teeth and Dr Lam took her in on a Saturday on short notice, stayed late to finish up, and offered his personal cell phone number in case there were any issues or questions while the office was closed. we feel extremely well taken care of and they do great work all around.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Lam is very passionate on dental care and that sometimes overshadows his excellent dentistry skills. Once you get to know him you will be happy to refer others to his office. His staff are wonderful and always accommodating, warm and welcoming. I would highly recommend treatment from Dr. Lam and his team.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

I have always had a positive experience with Dr. Lam. The office staff are wonderful, knowledgable people and are quick to accommodate their patients an emergency/urgent situation. The office is essentially brand new, with modern equipment. Would easily recommend Dr. Lam (both Jr. & Sr.) to any of my acquaintances.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Lam(both senior and junior) for over 10 years. I have received excellent service and a few times I have stopped by for emergency. The staff was so amazing and went out of their way to accommodate me. Dr. Jeffrey listened to all by concerns and was very helpful. I have been extremely happy with the service and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018