Ratings for Dr. Adela Yeung

Very long wait times for patients. Dr Yeung is unprofessional gives her secretaries and patients attitude. She makes her patients feel uncomfortable and is not supportive

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Dr. Yeung has been our family doctor for over 35 years . My 89 year old mother and deceased father were also patients of hers. Although the wait in her office is sometimes lengthy, it is because she is so thorough and concientious. I think she is very professional and kind and have personally witnessed her great patience with the seniors. Her staff are all very nice as well. Barbara M

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Dr Adela Yeung has no respect for her patients. Waiting for 2-3 hours are normal. Does she realize other people has other things to do as well?

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Doctor is nice. I've waited over 3 hours to see her so that's why I don't go to the doctors anymore. Her staff is very nosey and chatty and put people in front of me in line.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I would agree that that the staff including Dr. Yeung are really nice to deal with and that Dr. Yeung herself cares a lot about patients. However, I agree with a previous reviewer that I have to wait 1-2 hours in the waiting room which makes me dread the visit.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Yeung may be a very knowledgeable doctor but he is absolutely awful with timing, every time she made me wait at least 90 min to 2 hours, she is completely disrespectful when it comes to her patients time.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Yeung is highly knowledgeable and shows genuine concern for her patients. She does her best to ensure that wait times are reasonable. Her staff are helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013