Ratings for Dr. Brian Cho

Had the first appointment with him today. It was more comfortable than my family doctor and counsellor and seems like he's a step ahead of what you want to say. Glad I was referred to him by my doctor!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

He really cares and takes his time. Very good psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Can someone please forward me Dr. Brian Cho's contact information? My wife was seeing him and then he seemed to have dropped off of the face of the Earth! Can't reach him by phone or email so she has not seen him in months. Please send to ray.kang84@gmail.com - thanks!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

He is wonderful for me. He help to find answers by myself.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Excellent doctor , very comfortable to talk with. Has good recommendations for medical services and always gives me free trials for the newest medicine. Usually always on time and doesn't do anything to cause more problems. Good role model for younger people and has a lot of valuable insight. Definitely would recommend the visit, great mental health services and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Great Doctor !!! I'm glad my family Dr. Recommend me to Dr. Cho. He's the best!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Good at his job. A lot more useful than other forms of counselling. Good communication skills , ideas and experience. Good doctor for mental health related issues, not really helpful for physical issues. Complicated guy.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

He runs the clinic on his own and there are no other doctors sharing space therefore he needs no staff. He is very punctual with at most a 10 minute wait on occasion. I've sat for hours waiting for other doctors. Ten minutes is nothing in comparison and that without staff. He has been my doctor going on 10 years now and in my books he is the best thing that ever happened to me. Finding a Psychiatrist is hard enough. Finding a really good one is like winning the lottery. I've had others and they don't even come close to his abilities and understanding. I self admitted myself into a psychiatric hospital and spent three months there just to find someone I can see regularly. Once every 4 months was what I had available before he became my doctor. That was completely unacceptable especially when put on a new medication that has adverse effects or no effect at all. I had to wait 4 months to correct it hoping the new prescription would work because if it didn't it was another 4 month wait. Since I became his patient I see him every week. I now catch things right away before it becomes a serious problem. No more 4 month waits between visits and serious repercussions while waiting.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I like him, he's got a different approach than most others I've seen . so far so good

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

A Professional Shepard who safely guides this sheep with knowledge, wisdom and the ability to self forgive. Thank God for doctors like Dr. Cho . We need more of Dr. Cho's'. It is a shame that Psychiatrists refuse to provide counselling yet can prescribe medication. Then there are those who can counsel yet are unable to provide medication. Dr. Cho does both. Again I shall say, "We all need more Dr. Cho's,

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015