Ratings for Dr. Kelly Chu

Front staff is extremely rude , doesn't accomodate any change in appointment time, even in urgency . The doctor herself and her nurse are good. I would recommend the doctor, however be aware of the secretary.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Kelly Chu is awesome but her Secretary is a huge problem. Dr. Chu is caring, thorough and explains everything very nicely. Her Sercretary doesn't know how to talk with people with respect. She needs customer service training.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr Chu is caring, takes the time to explain things and rushing through. She has always made feel at ease during my pregnancy. Her receptionist is a huge problem. She lacks essential manners and professionalism. Her communication skills are very poor. Some of the staff that witnessed her behaviour admit that it is not the first time they've heard feedback from other patients. Although Dr Chu is great I do not recommend to other patients to go through the same experience.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I went through Laparoscopy Hysterectomy Surgery on May 1st 2017. The surgery was successful, and I am recovering well too. Dr. Kelly Chu was my Doctor and I am thankful for her bottom of my heart for kind treatments since 2012 and professional guidance. She has been very kind and always taking time to explain details. I am highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr. Chu is a wonderful person and takes the time to truly listen. She is calming, caring and thorough. Her receptionist is hard working as her clinic is very busy and she still manages to smile while dealing with pregnant ladies all day!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Chu for second opinion and I have to say she is totally woth the wait. She is very helpful, also has a nice personality. The front stuff are great too.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I chose Dr. Chu to be my OB doctor because all the good reviews I read, and Dr. Chu didn't disappoint me. As for the receptionist, I found out the she is also nice and polite, easy to take to, always gave detailed instructions. As a medical receptionist myself, I have to say she handles busy clinic very well in a professional way. Will definitely recommend Dr. Chu to any patient!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr.chu is compassionate and helpful. However, her receptionist is completely rude and unprofessional. She speaks down to people as if she was giving orders, hangs up the phone. Her communication skills are well below average making interaction very challenging. I'm shocked to see these many similar reviews. This person is undermining Dr. Chu's reputation and should not be facing patients.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr.chu is great but her front desk receptionist is horrible. She doesn't give proper instructions to people. No manners, rude, and she works like she is working for free. She is spoiling Dr.Chu's image.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr Choo is great but her asian receptionist has no manners at all and she is the rudest person you may ever meet.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017