Ratings for Dr. Kelly Chu

Just delivered my baby by emergency c section. She was able to have me induced early as the size of baby was becoming dangerous. Was always very calming and reassuring and answered any questions I had. Amazing work with my incision. Registration is amazing and personable and friendly. Would for sure go back. The best first time mom experience I think I could ask for.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr. Chu is by far one of the best doctors I’ve ever had and the nurses are great as well. Her receptionist needs to GO. She is extremely unprofessional and has no idea how to speak to patients. I hope she reconsiders changing her receptionist, it’ll be a shame to loose patients because of her.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Chu is without a doubt one of the best doctor staff I have ever been too. She is truly amazing and I feel honoured that I had her as my doctor. She is 5+++++ in every aspect! Thank you Dr. Chu for taking such good care of me! Would highly recommend

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Had a great experience with Dr. Chu & her whole staff! Everyone at the office is always friendly and welcoming. Keisha is fantastic and always helpful. Both Dr. Chu and the nurse are very knowledgeable and always answer all questions. A positive, comfortable environment is established from the very first appointment until the last. Thank you so much for the great care! Would highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Love her! The only Obgyn that made me relaxed and comfortable. She delivered my two sons!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I went to see Dr. Chu about a year ago for several concerns. She gave me a requisition to get a pelvis ultrasound done. When I left the room the receptionist had told me for a follow up appointment she couldn’t guarantee a day because she didn’t know if Dr. Chu was going to be available but to have my ultrasound done about a week before my appointment. She said she would call me. Time goes by I hear nothing. I left one voicemail because you could NEVER get through on the phone to her, no call back. By that time I then dealt with life events which lead to the caring of my cancer ridden grandmother and later her death in December 2017. During the time from March - December I had called that office 3 separate times with no answer and no return call. I then now called again to try to get an appointment and I’m told apparently there was an appointment in May 2017 and APPARENTLY the old receptionist called on the 19th to remind me. I NEVER once got a call or a voicemail regarding any of this. Yet the new receptionist continues to tell me well that’s way the notes say.... although I continue to tell her the situation and how everything happened. Ever think that old receptionist was LAZY??? And didn’t call me??? No of course not... it’s my fault. I’m absolutely livid with how the staff at Dr. Chu’s office handles patient care. The receptionist then tells me because I haven’t been in a year I probably need a new referral to come back but she will have to ask Dr. Chu. Fast forward two days I hear nothing so of course I have to call and ask what’s going on. So the receptionist tells me I don’t need a new referral BUT I do however need to pay a $50 missed appointment fee for an appointment I NEVER EVEN KNEW ABOUT. Absolutely ridiculous. I asked her if that’s what the doctor said and she said yes. I then asked her if she explained the situation to Dr. Chu and she rudely said oh yes I did. I’m really upset with how things turned out because she seemed like a really nice woman and I waited so long to see her but the way things have been handled by her staff is just rude and upsetting. I’m not going to pay a fee of $50 for an appointment I wasn’t even aware I had.. so I guess that means I won’t be returning to that doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Not only is she a great doctor she's like a great friend... I recommend to anyone looking for an OB/GYN. She's the one you want.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Dr. Kelly Chu and Keisha are an amazing team! If it weren't for Keisha, I would be 39 weeks pregnant and without a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I really enjoyed havingDr.chu as my OB and attending her clinic. I found Dr. Chu to be very knowledgeable, friendly and an expert in her position. I appreciated her direction and guidance throughout my pregnancy to ensure the health and safety of my unborn baby. I just want to say thanks again and I would definitely return to the clinic if I decide to have another baby.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Excellent doctor. I was very lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017