Ratings for Dr. Kelly Chu

Not only is she a great doctor she's like a great friend... I recommend to anyone looking for an OB/GYN. She's the one you want.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Dr. Kelly Chu and Keisha are an amazing team! If it weren't for Keisha, I would be 39 weeks pregnant and without a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I really enjoyed havingDr.chu as my OB and attending her clinic. I found Dr. Chu to be very knowledgeable, friendly and an expert in her position. I appreciated her direction and guidance throughout my pregnancy to ensure the health and safety of my unborn baby. I just want to say thanks again and I would definitely return to the clinic if I decide to have another baby.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Excellent doctor. I was very lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Chu is simply amazing. She is so down to earth and takes her time to explain everything. She always greets you with a big smile and is genuine with her concerns and approach. I absolutely will be using her my 2nd time around. I also really liked jenny and I'm sad to see her gone.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I had my first appointment with Dr. Chu and she was knowledgeable and kind...her secretary was very nice and likeable.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Front staff is extremely rude , doesn't accomodate any change in appointment time, even in urgency . The doctor herself and her nurse are good. I would recommend the doctor, however be aware of the secretary.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Kelly Chu is awesome but her Secretary is a huge problem. Dr. Chu is caring, thorough and explains everything very nicely. Her Sercretary doesn't know how to talk with people with respect. She needs customer service training.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr Chu is caring, takes the time to explain things and rushing through. She has always made feel at ease during my pregnancy. Her receptionist is a huge problem. She lacks essential manners and professionalism. Her communication skills are very poor. Some of the staff that witnessed her behaviour admit that it is not the first time they've heard feedback from other patients. Although Dr Chu is great I do not recommend to other patients to go through the same experience.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I went through Laparoscopy Hysterectomy Surgery on May 1st 2017. The surgery was successful, and I am recovering well too. Dr. Kelly Chu was my Doctor and I am thankful for her bottom of my heart for kind treatments since 2012 and professional guidance. She has been very kind and always taking time to explain details. I am highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017