Ratings for Dr. Sharnette Miles

Dr.Miles staff was helpful and thoughtful. I was seen at my scheduled appointment with no waiting. She was very nice and explained things for me. She did not seemed rushed and answered all my questions. I will definitely recommend her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

This doctor is an awful human being and her nurse is no better. I called on my way to an appointment to say that I was running 15 minutes late because of a potential medical emergency with my child (who has a very serious medical condition) and was told I would not be seen if I arrived 16 minutes late. Then when I got there, I was told that my appointment was at a different location, Dr. Miles rotates which I was never told, and to go to the other office. When I got to the other office, I was told by the nurse who was extremely rude that she would not see me. It is unbelievable to me that no consideration was taken for what was going on with my child. And then to be told to go to the other office only to be turned away is ridiculous! Why send me all over town? It felt malicious. When I told the nurse I would find a new podiatrist, she walked off while I was still talking to her. I have never been treated so poorly by a doctor's office. This was completely unprofessional and unacceptable. Dr. Miles should be ashamed.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Sharnette Miles's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2009)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA