Ratings for Dr. Jarod Selby

I went to see Jarod on recommendations from friends for a chronic sports injury sustained years ago. As a former professional athlete, it was great to be able to speak with Jarod about my injury from a sports related perspective and how that translates to my training today. Jarod is very knowledgeable and he takes a holistic approach to get you better in the shortest amount of time possible. As a result, he is not pushy for follow up visits like chiropractors I have seen in the past. I have and will continue to recommend Jarod's services to anyone who is looking for quality chiropractic care in Peterborough.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Jarod's treatments have helped me to keep running and more importantly, to do it without pain. He's understands sports injury thoroughly. His advice is always thoughtful and bang on. He's encouraging, supportive and seems to genuinely care about helping me to achieve my goals. So happy I was referred to Jarod and hope he has a long successful practice!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Jarod has been invaluable in helping me recover from sports injuries. He understands how important it is for me to continue with my active lifestye. He is thorough and there is no pressure to keep coming back but is always there when i need him which is more often as i get older.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

I found Dr. Selby to be extremely professional in his approach and very knowledgable in relation to the sports injury I presented with. In addition, I found him to be approachable, easy to talk to and committed to helping me recover. He didn't insist I attend several times a week, which had been my experience with other clinics. I recovered from my injury within a few weeks of his treatment and suggested exercises. Overall, I was very happy with the experience.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Jarod is great. More than just a typical chiropractor, he focuses all sorts of functional soft tissue work. His active release techniques had my shoulder back in action after months of other failed physiotherapists. The guy is also one of the fittest people I've ever seen and its nice to have someone who cares about and understands my injuries and my desire to return to activities/sports.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

I originally visited Dr. Jarod Selby regarding a sports injury while training for an Ironman Triathlon. Within a few treatments I resumed training at an elite level. As an athlete, there is confidence instilled knowing that Dr. Selby (an elite-level athlete himself) is treating you. Jarod conducts his practice with high integrity, providing a very personal and professional approach. I gladly refer Dr. Jarod Selby & Lakeland Chiropractic Clinic.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr Selby was treated me for several conditions and each time I have found him to be thorough in his examination, diagnosing and treating me appropriately. His treatments were comprehensive, detailed and effective. He gave me advice on managing problems on a continuing basis at home and where necessary an exercise regime for strengthening and healing.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012