Ratings for Dr. Patricia Smith

Terrible, she had good bedside manner but did not seem to know much about medications and in fact caused more problems then solving them. Since switching doctors and going off most of the medication I have gotten significantly better and have been properly diagnosed.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

After going to several doctors over the course of the last five years, Dr.Smith was the first to take me seriously. Due to being in my mid twenties many doctors passed me off as a " You're young, you'll grow out of the bad blood pressure and heart palpatations." Dr. Smith saw how much I was being affected by my health and instantly send me for tests and sent out referrals. I would say she is the best GP I have seen.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr Smith was kind and understanding. She was helpful and non-judgemental and she made me feel welcome. I am looking forward to her being my family Dr and working with her to solve my health issues.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Smith is a great doctor. It is really too bad that she has ended her practice in Saskatoon. I think she is off to Regina. Her bedside manor is second to none and she really does care for her patients. She is extremely knowledgeable and is able to get referrals very quickly.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012