Ratings for Dr. Sarah Gower

I was blessed to have Dr. Gower deliver my baby. She was attentive, calming and encouraging during every step of my Labour and delivery. I felt so safe in her care. Thanks again Dr. Gower!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

I cannot tell you what a relief it was to find such an amazing Doctor in our small town. My Son are fairly new here and worried that we would not find adequate care. What we found was leaps and bounds ABOVE average. She is the most compassionate, caring, attentive, kind, warm and knowledgeable Doctor I have, probably, ever had. Never have I had someone listen and want to know ABOUT me....not, just my health problems...but, caring about myself and my Son personally. Upon first meeting and from there on out...I continue to be blown away. I feel very blessed to have found Dr. Gower.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

We are so fortunate to have found Dr Gower. She is compassionate, professional, and lovely. She takes such great care with my daughter and our family. If we move we will keep her as our doctor because she is a rare find!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I spent so any years trying to explain myself to my family dr but was so influenced by my family so she never listened to me! I found this dr by accident 8 years ago and now I find myself feeling like I'm going to be ok with all the issues I face on a daily basis because of the compassion this dr shows me! Yes I know I put a lot on her but she is always there for me! I don't know what would have happened to me if I hadn't found this wonderful beautiful doctor who is more then just a doctor to me and my children! If only all the doctors were like this (: she's a blessing

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Best doctor you could wish for. Moved to BC should have cloned Dr Gower and bought her with us. Plus her family of course.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr Gower is an excellent doctor, very caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

My family is so lucky to have her as our doctor

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I have recently moved out of the area and wanted to get a new doctor. Unfortunately, I could not find a doctor who would listen to my concerns and follow through with positive care. like Dr. Gower did. Now I have accepted that it is worth the hour travel to get to the office because it certainly is worth the time to have some one genuinely concerned for your well-being.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Sarah Gower is a very personable doctor who takes the time to listen to my concerns about my condition and to refer me to specialists I need. Whether its to get a flu shot or something more serious going on with myself or anyone in my family she has done all the best care a doctor should.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Terrible Doctor, Wouldn't take the time to listen to you. Only listens to one problem and then hurries out the door. Has her nurse yell across the room for everyone to hear, the reason for your visit. She is the worst doctor I have ever had. Will never go back to her.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015