Ratings for Dr. Sarah Gower

We are so fortunate to have found Dr Gower. She is compassionate, professional, and lovely. She takes such great care with my daughter and our family. If we move we will keep her as our doctor because she is a rare find!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I spent so any years trying to explain myself to my family dr but was so influenced by my family so she never listened to me! I found this dr by accident 8 years ago and now I find myself feeling like I'm going to be ok with all the issues I face on a daily basis because of the compassion this dr shows me! Yes I know I put a lot on her but she is always there for me! I don't know what would have happened to me if I hadn't found this wonderful beautiful doctor who is more then just a doctor to me and my children! If only all the doctors were like this (: she's a blessing

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Best doctor you could wish for. Moved to BC should have cloned Dr Gower and bought her with us. Plus her family of course.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr Gower is an excellent doctor, very caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

My family is so lucky to have her as our doctor

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I have recently moved out of the area and wanted to get a new doctor. Unfortunately, I could not find a doctor who would listen to my concerns and follow through with positive care. like Dr. Gower did. Now I have accepted that it is worth the hour travel to get to the office because it certainly is worth the time to have some one genuinely concerned for your well-being.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Sarah Gower is a very personable doctor who takes the time to listen to my concerns about my condition and to refer me to specialists I need. Whether its to get a flu shot or something more serious going on with myself or anyone in my family she has done all the best care a doctor should.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Terrible Doctor, Wouldn't take the time to listen to you. Only listens to one problem and then hurries out the door. Has her nurse yell across the room for everyone to hear, the reason for your visit. She is the worst doctor I have ever had. Will never go back to her.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Sarah and her husband have provided the best care we have ever had. What a team. Our family was lucky to get them on our side during some health related crisis. We are so happy to have them looking after our family. They both are real, down to earth and friendly. They remember you and they take interest in your whole self not just the clinical findings. Even though Kapasi didn't make it on time to give me an epidural..... lol. He was so vested in another case at the time I wouldn't fault him ever for it :) Thanks for looking out for us!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I am less than impressed by this doctor's interest in me, as a patient. I feel that she does the minimum. For example, a Physical Exam consisted of her listening to my heart and sending me for blood and urine tests. This took five minutes. I expected her to look in my eyes, throat, ears, palp my abdomen, do a breast exam and a Pap Smear, take blood pressure. She is pleasant enough and maybe this is the way medicine is nowadays.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014