Ratings for Dr. Christina Han

Dr. Han's visit on my face was simply amazing. She is so caring, professional, efficient, precise and amazing. I would recommend all my friends and family to make an appointment with her as soon as possible. I am completely satisfied and blown away by technical and medical procedures. She is truly an awesome dermatologist in the world!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

She was excellent!! Highly recommended! Loved her personality easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I took my grandmother to see Dr. Han at the False Creek Medical Clinic. She listened, was empathetic, and also very knowledgable. We were happy that she ordered meds right away and that she suggested a clinic for my grammy to go to. My grammy is feeling better already!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Great compassionate doctor. Easy to talk with. Would refer her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr. Han is really knowledgable and helpful. Easy to get an appointment too.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr. Christina Han is fabulous, however her office assistant is a total b*tch.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

the best dr. ever such a sweetheart i am lovestruck

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Han is amazing!!! She is a very smart physician and was able to help me with my acne, which many other doctors have failed to do! It makes sense why all her patients below must love her, except for the one below. Poor person below, she is probably delusional to be seeing blow torches being brought in at a doctor's office--I feel sorry for the her mother that she alludes to be taking care of! I highly recommend Dr. Han she is the best!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I took my 90 year old mother. Dr Han was not helpful, she did not explain what she was doing and brought out what looked like a blow torch and proceeded to burn "blemishes" off my mother's face. It hurt a lot and there was absolutely no compassion.. Did not like her and will never take my mother back to her. I don't know how she could have been so nice to everyone else but she did not show any compassion to us.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

...best doctor ever...knowledgeable and compassionate. makes you feel very relaxed. keep it up doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014