Ratings for Dr. Shifa Cader

Very experienced doctor, takes care of her patients. I admit shes old school, but she does her job thoroughly. There are wait times, but theres a reason why people dont mind waiting for her. She does her job well. Good doctors are rare nowadays

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

Lacks professionalism, not open to having a discussion or educating patients. Doesn't like to be questioned, not open to suggestions, feels challenged. Unnecessary follow up visits. Wait times are long. Rushing and very conscious of the time she spends with you in the office.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

My family has been going to Dr. Cader for years. After my dad had surgery she would also check on him the days the clinic was closed. She referred him to a nice cardiologist too who was helpful. Overall I find her to be very kind, helpful, and genuine.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

horrible doctor with very bad attitude, unprofessional..

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

She is a good doctor in practice but can become very unprofessional in her behaviour when you refuse her personal recommendation for a doctor or pharmacy. She started yelling at me and made harsh statements because I changed my mind once about a specialist.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I like Dr. Cader. She always asks me how I'm doing and how school is before seeing me.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

She's very kind and thorough in her work. Yeah there's a wait time but so many clinics have long wait times. Might be annoying to wait if you just have a simple cold, but when you're really sick you want your doctor to actually treat you. She always stays in emergencies too.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

You will get another sickness by waiting for this doctor. First and last time. I spoke to people around and all had the same story for years.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Always late for appointments. Not so helpful. Needs to be bit compassionate.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Someone full of integrity. Does an honest job. Too great care of my grandma.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017