Dr. Mohammed Nassoh Hafez

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mohammed Nassoh Hafez

Excellent doctor and staff they have treated me well and so did the Montfort hospital

flag | Submitted December 9, 2019

My 92 year old mom has the pleasure of having Dr. Hafez for her Cardiologist. Dr. Hafez's staff are second to none!! Always helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. I cannot say enough about Dr. Hafez himself - he has a wonderful bedside manner, is very knowledgeable and happy to explain anything you might not understand, he makes you feel comfortable and that your questions are important to him. His care and compassion for his patients is first rate!! If you are looking for a Cardiologist - look no further - Dr. Hafez is who you want. Believe me, I am very picky about who takes care of my Mom's health and without hesitation I say Dr. Hafez is #1 in my book!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

After years of trying to get help and being dismissed by other doctors (basically treated as a nutcase lol). Finally after seeing Dr Hafez, he got to the heart of my problem and after getting the right meds I am finally able to enjoy my life and go on with it. He took the time to listen and not brush me off.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Trust him with my life :) Very good understanding doctor very patient great bed side manners

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Best doctor I’ve ever encountered! Extremely respectful, kind and intelligent. Made every visit enjoyable and less frightening! Staff are amazing as well!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Best doctor I’ve ever had!! Diagnosed my condition and followed up very efficiently. He is kind, calm and very respectful. Staff are excellent as well. Highly highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Very good doctor, a lot of investigations but overall good experience

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Very professional, extremely kind! He is the best physician I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

The best experience I have ever had! Dr. Hafez is not only an excellent and knowledgable doctor but also a really passionate about his work. He never turns your back even if at some point he thinks that you do not have any heart issues or you too young to have any heart issues. He knows his duties and he always fulfil these duties with greater respect and kindness towards his patients. If you have health concerns he always tries to help even if it does not relate to heart problems. Moreover, he always listens the patients with greater attention and really cares about them. He does it with his kind heart and his open mind. Before visiting Dr. Hafez, I never had such a positive experience with any doctor. I would say that I did not trust any of the doctors before. Also, his staff are also kind and professional. I wish there were more doctors as Dr. Hafez. Strongly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr Hafez' s amazing attitude toward the patient as his paramount focus , has more than impressed me ever since I have been under his care(going on 3 years this passed Feb 25th)! His follow up has been nothing less than stellar ! Thank you so Much Dr.Hafez....:)

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016