Ratings for Dr. Mohammed Nassoh Hafez

The best experience I have ever had! Dr. Hafez is not only an excellent and knowledgable doctor but also a really passionate about his work. He never turns your back even if at some point he thinks that you do not have any heart issues or you too young to have any heart issues. He knows his duties and he always fulfil these duties with greater respect and kindness towards his patients. If you have health concerns he always tries to help even if it does not relate to heart problems. Moreover, he always listens the patients with greater attention and really cares about them. He does it with his kind heart and his open mind. Before visiting Dr. Hafez, I never had such a positive experience with any doctor. I would say that I did not trust any of the doctors before. Also, his staff are also kind and professional. I wish there were more doctors as Dr. Hafez. Strongly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr Hafez' s amazing attitude toward the patient as his paramount focus , has more than impressed me ever since I have been under his care(going on 3 years this passed Feb 25th)! His follow up has been nothing less than stellar ! Thank you so Much Dr.Hafez....:)

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Trained as a physician myself, I must say that I greatly admire Dr. Hafez's professionalism. Dr Hafez has been well-trained in several countries including Canada. He has not only tremendouse experiences in clinical pratices but also acedemic exellence. He really cares about his patients and takes time to listen. His knowledge in internal medicine and cardiology is unquestionably in-depth. Moreover, I was very impressed with his past experiences in setting up ICU units in other cities and his passion in medical education. It has been a great pleasure for me to know him.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Hafez saved my wife's life. She was sent to the Ottawa Cardiovascular Centre with a very serious heart problem. It was her luck that in an emergency situation it was Dr. Hafez, with his in-depth knowledge, experience, attentiveness to detail and compassion who examined her heart problems and found solutions. An excellent specialist and a caring person with a VERY BIG HEART. THANK YOU, DR. HAFEZ! Vadim

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Hafez has been treating my now 99 year old mother for 2 years. He is an amazing doctor. He us technically thorough, very knowledgeable, kind & empathetic. He communicates technically information very clearly. He takes into consideration the overall status of his patient: not just the birthdate and EEG traces. The office is run efficiently but is friendly and not rushed. An excellent doctor and team. We consider ourselves lucky to be part of Dr. H's practice. He diagnosed and rectified my mother's irregular heart rate problem, which was causing blackouts and falls. We are now full steam ahead. A fabulous doctor and very fine human being. Katherine Arkay

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr. Hafez is a wonderful doctor and person. He listens to your concerns and takes the time to explain the diagnosis and treatment and does not talk down to you.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

We were very lucky to have dr Hafez as a cardiologist.Thank you .Denise &Sonny

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

When I was refered to Dr Hafez as a new patient with heart problem, he immediately made me go through a series of test the same day and the day after. Then 13 days later, I had an angiogram performed with an angioplasty performed another 8 days later. 21 days later I was a new man and living normally again. Thanks you Dr Hafez and team. Excellent job.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Very thorough, knowledgeable and personable. Takes time to explain the processes and procedures. I have complete confidence in his diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Dr Hafez is a great cardiologist and person aswell.! He knew what I had the minute I walked in,truly amazing.I was in surgery within 6 weeks at the Heart Institute.To thank Dr Hafez from the bottom of my heart is an understatement.We are truly blessed to have this man in our region.Thank you so much Sir..sincerely...Brent Pinsent

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013