You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mohammed Nassoh Hafez

Trained as a physician myself, I must say that I greatly admire Dr. Hafez's professionalism. Dr Hafez has been well-trained in several countries including Canada. He has not only tremendouse experiences in clinical pratices but also acedemic exellence. He really cares about his patients and takes time to listen. His knowledge in internal medicine and cardiology is unquestionably in-depth. Moreover, I was very impressed with his past experiences in setting up ICU units in other cities and his passion in medical education. It has been a great pleasure for me to know him.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Hafez saved my wife's life. She was sent to the Ottawa Cardiovascular Centre with a very serious heart problem. It was her luck that in an emergency situation it was Dr. Hafez, with his in-depth knowledge, experience, attentiveness to detail and compassion who examined her heart problems and found solutions. An excellent specialist and a caring person with a VERY BIG HEART. THANK YOU, DR. HAFEZ! Vadim

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Hafez has been treating my now 99 year old mother for 2 years. He is an amazing doctor. He us technically thorough, very knowledgeable, kind & empathetic. He communicates technically information very clearly. He takes into consideration the overall status of his patient: not just the birthdate and EEG traces. The office is run efficiently but is friendly and not rushed. An excellent doctor and team. We consider ourselves lucky to be part of Dr. H's practice. He diagnosed and rectified my mother's irregular heart rate problem, which was causing blackouts and falls. We are now full steam ahead. A fabulous doctor and very fine human being. Katherine Arkay

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr. Hafez is a wonderful doctor and person. He listens to your concerns and takes the time to explain the diagnosis and treatment and does not talk down to you.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

We were very lucky to have dr Hafez as a cardiologist.Thank you .Denise &Sonny

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

When I was refered to Dr Hafez as a new patient with heart problem, he immediately made me go through a series of test the same day and the day after. Then 13 days later, I had an angiogram performed with an angioplasty performed another 8 days later. 21 days later I was a new man and living normally again. Thanks you Dr Hafez and team. Excellent job.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Very thorough, knowledgeable and personable. Takes time to explain the processes and procedures. I have complete confidence in his diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Dr Hafez is a great cardiologist and person aswell.! He knew what I had the minute I walked in,truly amazing.I was in surgery within 6 weeks at the Heart Institute.To thank Dr Hafez from the bottom of my heart is an understatement.We are truly blessed to have this man in our region.Thank you so much Sir..sincerely...Brent Pinsent

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

Dr Hafez, in spite of my condition made me feel that everything was going to be ok. I had a shock treatment which didn't work but still he persisted in treating my AF and through that, my heart now beats normally. In this world, where everything seems rushed, the feeling of calm and empathy was in the very spirit of this man. Dr Hafez is not only a great practitioner, he's a wonderful human being.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Dr. Hafez and staff best we ever dealt with at any hospital. My husband had a severe heart problem which Dr. Hafez started to heal him May 2013 and followed him closely getting him all the required tests and prescribing all the right drugs to clear this up and bring him back to close to near perfect. Without his help my husband could have been dead within the month that he was diagnosed.His assistant Philippe was the most helpful and understanding assistant that I have dealt with in the medical profession. Thank you again to all and mostly to Dr. Hafez. He is still taking care of my husband.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr. Mohammed Nassoh Hafez's Credentials

HIP

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Trained as a physician myself, I must say that I greatly admire Dr. Hafez's professionalism. Dr Hafez has been well-trained in several countries including Cana..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hafez saved my wife's life. She was sent to the Ottawa Cardiovascular Centre with a very serious heart problem. It was her luck that in an emergency situ..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hafez has been treating my now 99 year old mother for 2 years. He is an amazing doctor. He us technically thorough, very knowledgeable, kind & empathetic. H..."

October 25, 2014