Ratings for Dr. Melanie Roy

Has been rescheduling my appointments now for 2 years and I'm supposed to have a checkup every 6 months. Because I haven't seen her, I need to keep calling in for my prescription renewals, she won't prescribe more than one refill at a time so I'm constantly calling to get a new prescription. The secretary's only answer the phone between specific hours and the line is often busy. When I do finally get in to see her, twice in the past 4 years, the wait is VERY long and seems never ending. I do not recommend this doctor, don't waste your time, her knowledge is not worth the awful service.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg wait...way toooooooo much time lost for nothing in a waiting room! :(

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Great doctor, very caring about her patients, will take the time needed to explained to you your condition and the treatment necessary and will make you feel reassured with your condition. Would recommend this doctor. Great knowledge of her speciality. However long waiting time both worth the wait, and great staff very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

performed tests that were not requested by the family doctor on my baby and prescribed medication in order to be able to perform the tests.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013