Ratings for Dr. Jordan Yurchevich

Dr. Jordan was wonderful with my entire family! He was very personable, professional and great with my younger children. He didnt push me into buying glasses at the place he works and was great with getting contacts to fit me just right.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I went for my first eye exam with Dr Jordan and I couldn't of asked for a better doctor. He was very knowledgeable and informed me on the many questions I had. He was funny and gave the room a good atmosphere. I'd recommend him to anyone in the area

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I had my eyes checked by Dr. Jordan. He is smart, funny and very knowledgable. Rather than make me pay full price for contacts I wasn't sure I was going to like or be able to wear full time, he gave me a set to try. Because he did that, I opted away from the contacts and went to their business for my glasses instead of paying a less price online or at a discount store. I will continue to give North Peace Optometry my business. Their staff are such as formidable. Always a great experience.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

I cannot say enough great things about this office, in particular, Dr. Jordan! I have never had an optometrist that was so thorough and took the time to explain everything in great detail. I never felt like I was being rushed. All in all, I will definitely be back for years to come. Amazing all around.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr Yurchavich was very professional and knowledgeable. Both me and my husband saw him and then took our 3 year old son to see him as well. He's very friendly and relaxed, it was a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I was referred to North Peace Optometry Clinic by the walk in clinic doctor and I am glad he did. Dr Yurchevich was great! This optometrist office is just a short walk from my office and the staff there are extremely friendly and courteous. The staff is very accomodating in scheduling appointments and were very easy to deal with when I had to change my appointment at the last minute. Dr. Yurchevich is very professional, thorough, approachable and knowledgable. I was there for a minor emergency appointment and Dr. Yurchevich treated my emergency very well. I never had to use it, but I love that North Peace Optometry Clinic offer's third party insurance claims. I will definitely be going back to buy my glasses

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Amazing service! Great staff; professional and friendly! I felt Dr. Yurchevich went above and beyond to make my daughter comfortable and happy with every appointment! Very accommodating to our schedule, helpful, professional, took time to answer questions and make us feel at ease. Very aware of current options available to ensure best vision possible is available. Would absolutely recommend Dr. Yurchevich and his team!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I had an eye exam with Dr.Yurchevich a few weeks ago and was very impressed with his professionalism and his very kind, knowledgeable attitude. He was very thorough and explained everything to a "T". My appointment was fit in at a time that was convenient for me even though it was close to the end of the business day and I felt that Dr.Yurchevich went above and beyond to provide the best service. I would recommend Dr.Yurchevich to anyone and everyone. I would say he's the best in Fort St. John.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

I used to be a patient at Northern Vision Care. I wasn't happy with their office and have been wanting to see a new optometrist. I took the plunge and decided to check out North Peace Optometry Clinic because of the positive reviews from people on Facebook (I love that they are apart of social media). I happened to arrive 15 minutes early for my appointment, I checked in with one of the friendly ladies at the front, who did a pre-checkup before my appointment time which was wonderful. After the pre-checkup, I had to take a seat in the waiting room. The waiting area was clean and tidy and for an office that is over 25 years old, it looks good! Dr Yurchevich was very polite, professional and extremly thorough with my eye exam. I highly recommend anyone who needs their eyes checked to do it at North Peace Optometry because the staff were professional and pleasant. Thank you Dr Yurchevich!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

The staff are friendly and helpful. Dr. Yurchevich was thorough, kind, and very knowledgeable. I really wanted contact lenses and he fit me with a great pair that have worked perfectly for me. Overall I had a wonderful experience at North Peace Optometry Clinic. Would highly recommend this office to anyone needing an Optometrist!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013