Ratings for Dr. Jeff Barnett

Dr. Barnett takes care of four generations of my family. He is very understanding in all levels of life and very thorough. He listens to what is going on in our lives and gives us homework to do to keep up with our busy lives to keep on moving. From babies to geriatric care Dr. Barnett has our BACK.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Barnett is a very thorough, knowledgeable physician . His staff's demeanour is another story. Because of their rudeness I have considered looking for another chiropractor ! Upon arriving in the office I was not greeted- just asked how I was paying for the service, the staff, Tracy and Chris were grumpy, unpleasant and acted like my presence was annoying and interrupting their day. This was not an isolated incidence, this occurs every time I come to the office! I am seriously thinking of leaving this practice!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

I had never been to a chiropractor before and as a runner I had been getting injuries that my M.D. seemed to shrug off and tell me to "stay off it for a while, take some advil. it should go away" Well since I like running that just didn't jive. One of my running buddies said go see Dr. Barnett. I went to see him and he took the time to listen to my problems and instead of treating the symptoms like my MD he found the root of the pain and treated it. In the end that foot and knee are now pain free and I didn't stop to "stay off it" like my doc suggested I was able to manage it until it was gone all while continuing to run and getting stronger because of it. I recommend Dr. Barnett every chance I get.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Dr. Barnett is a great Chiropractor and friend. He is a graduate of the first and best Chiropractic School in the world, PALMER COLLEGE. His practice is focused on treating and educating families, atheletes and the retired on the health benifits of being adjusted through out their lifetime. As he explained to me a specific adjustment takes pressure off of nerves making all muscles and organs healther. He also performs a muscle technique known as ART (active release technique) that is used to smooth out scar tissue allowing adjustments to hold longer and to create proper movement. This technique has helped me with my SHOULDER injury. Dr. Barnett also provides helpful corrective exercises to support his adjustments CORRECTing the problem. This is the guy to see in Kelowna a true chiropractic rockstar.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Dr. Jeff Barnett's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Orchard Chiropractic & Physiotherapy is a multidisciplinary wellness clinic that has been providing personalized healthcare solutions for Kelowna & Central Okanagan Residents of ALL ages since 2008. Our highly qualified team of health professionals, along with our experienced and compassionate front-end staff, strive to provide the highest quality of healthcare available. Infant to senior, professional athlete to weekend warrior, we’re here to help you achieve your health, wellness, and performance goals!

• Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA (Grad. 2006)
  • University of Calgary (Grad. 2002)