You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jacob Van Der Merwe

Maybe I caught him on a bad day..but what terrible service! He made me feel like a nuisance. He spoke to me like I was a dummy and didn't help with my medical problems at all, apart from trying to hand me pills. First and last time I will see this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I'm from Regina and was at my cabin in Waskesiu, I had a very bad ingrown toe nail. This doctor took me in right away and removed it for me. He was very kind and gentle! I would recommend this doctor anytime and will be seeing him again if needed in the summers to come.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

A courteous, knowledgeable doctor. He needs a longer comment so that this rating can be saved, so here is a longer comment.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

Was a good doc and when unsure what was going on with my symptoms got me a specialist very quickly :)), great doc and very friendly and nice to talk to.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Dr. Jacob Van Der Merwe's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Maybe I caught him on a bad day..but what terrible service! He made me feel like a nuisance. He spoke to me like I was a dummy and didn't help with my medical p..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "HE IS MY FAMILY DOCTOR I THINK HE IS GREAT . FIRST DOCTOR TO TELL ME WHEN IT'S TIME FOR MY YEARLY CHECK UP. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM ANYTIME."

November 18, 2014
  • Last Name changed from "Van Der Mere" to "Van Der Merwe"

December 16, 2012