You may also like

Excellent physician. He listens carefully to your needs and is genuinely concerned with your well-being. I trust his professional judgment and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Great doctor. He is easy to talk to and very professional. He has helped me a lot over the past few years. I would recommend him to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Dr Wong is professional, conservative in treatment and accommodating. He is genuinely concerned with the health & well-being of his clients. I am very comfortable with him as my physician. I have made several recommendations to him, when asked for a referral in his specialty.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Very knowledgeable doctor and very accommodating to my needs. I feel extremely comfortable with him due to his kind and professional and demeanor. I would recommend him to others in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr. Brian S. Wong's Credentials

Oxford

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "10001" to "10016". Address has been updated from "None" to "200 E 33rd St # 2A". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12126832458".

June 3, 2015