Ratings for Dr. George Gertner

I have been seeing Dr. Gertner since 2014 and have found the service to be extremely helpful. My left hip pain is completely gone as is my back pain.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

I came into his office with extreme neck pain, migraines, and seizures. I couldn’t function at work anymore without wondering when the next seizure would be. Neurologists and other doctors couldn’t find anything wrong after CT scans, MRI’sand EEG’s. They only wanted to prescribe meds. Dr. G after one visit located the problem in my neck and I haven’t had a seizure since. No more migraines either. I highly recommend Dr. Gertner and his practice. Wayne G from NJ

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

I came to Dr Gertner after experiencing a year of lower back and hip pain. I also had shoulder pain that had occurred more recently. I tried acupuncture and massage before turning to Upper Cervical Chiropractic. I have been going for treatments for 6 months. The shoulder pain disappeared immediately. The lower back and hip pain have improved steadily to the point that I rarely have pain in those areas. Dr Gertner is a great doctor with an optimistic disposition who inspires confidence in recovery. He really cares about his patients. The office ambiance is very pleasant. I highly recommend Dr Gertner and his team for pain relief.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2019

I had been experiencing increasing dizziness since my mid 50’s. Since childhood my life experience had been plagued with fatigue and mood swings. Regular chiropractics did not help. My first treatment by Dr. Gertner ended my dizziness instantly. I continued with monthly treatments, feeling good for most of the month. Since I’ve increased the frequency of my visits I’ve been at my best constantly. Having my head on straight all the time has changed my life. I’ve been able to stay physically and mentally active over the past decade despite athletic injuries and academic demands. I’m on my feet for hours most days without pain or fatigue. My friends call me a young 70 year old. Dr. Gertner has been a G-dsend, getting me back to my life immediately even when I overextended myself. My friends swear by him too.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

It was a blessing to have been led to Dr. Gertner while I was visiting the Awaken Fair in Tarrytown. As I am not new to Chiropractic, I am new to Upper Cervical Chiropractic. Dr. Gernter's knowledge, expertise, empathy and passion for wellness truly gave me hope for relief of chronic neck issues stemming from chemo/radiation treatments. After the first correction my posture improved, and I slept through the night. His staff embrace quality patient care, are friendly and are accommodating.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

I have been seeing Dr. Gertner for over 3 years and have to say that he has helped me not just for shoulder issues but numerous other complaints from time to time. most recently, after traveling for several weeks in Europe, I returned with a case of vertigo. within a couple of days and daily treatments it resolved. His staff greets you by name and is always friendly. Dr. Trinidad is a great compliment to Dr. Gertner and is ready to step in when the chief is not there. I highly recommend UCC of NY!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Great doctor that has definaltey alleviated my back and lower back pain tremendously. I definitely would recommend going to him for any spine related issues!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

i have been seeing Dr Gertner for almost a month. great personality, and great guy, definitely has helped my neck pain and back pain a lot. would recommend!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Gertner for severe neck pain. He was able to get me feeling back to myself in just three treatments. I will continue going to help reduce the reoccurrence of this injury.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr Gertner and his staff are courteous, friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017