Ratings for Dr. George Gertner

Dr Gertner and his staff are courteous, friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Gertner's office has the saying "Expect Miracles" and that is exactly what we experienced with my 15 year old son. On October 15,2016 my son received a helmet to helmet blow to the side of his head during a high school football game. Four months later, he was still suffering unbearable headaches on a daily basis, dizziness, head tremors and muscle loss in his arm and hand. He had had every test imaginable. The treatment was drugs. Anti-depressants and medicine to relieve the headaches. That was the final straw to try an alternative. We went to Dr. Gertner scared to death of manipulation of his neck. Once we arrived (3 hours away from our house) Dr. Gertner explained everything and was so reassuring that he can help our son. After watching the very gentle procedure I really thought we wasted a lot of time. The next day, Jakob didn't have a headache. I figured it would surely come back. We went back for the second treatment a few days later and it was like a switch. My son was coming back to me. Pain free, laughing, smiling, enjoying life again, none of which I had seen in many months. It has now been 3 months since we started with Dr. Gertner and I have witnessed a miracle. I wasn't expecting a miracle but that is exactly what we received! I share my son's story to anyone I know that I think Dr. Gertner can help! Please if you are in pain please see if Dr. Gertner can help!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. Gertner has been able to correct a series of issues for me with this treatment method. Back pain, headaches, neck pain were corrected with a series of painless treatments. I find I am sleeping better too. I must admit I was bit skeptical at first since this "seemed to good to be true" but I am now a believer.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Gertner has helped both my husband and myself over the years. Sometimes we see him more frequently depending on whether we injured ourselves with sports or working around the house. He has helped my husband with his neck & shoulder, and he helped me rid myself of numbness in three of my toes. The NUCCA approach deals with the root of the problem, and once you have followed the prescribed regime, the maintenance afterward is easy and helpful to keep your alignment straight. Dr. Gertner's method was very effective for both of us.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Prior to receiving NUCCA adjustments I had persistent neck discomfort. I have being seeing Dr. Gertner for more than 3 years. So far his treatments were very effective and significantly improve my overall condition, and now I feel much better. Based on my observations during visits Dr. Gertner is helping many patients with various health problems, including cases when traditional treatments did not help. Dr. Gertner successfully practicing NUCCA approach that is working for many people including myself.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I have been Gertner for over a year. I was experiencing ear noise , vertigo & also having lower back problems. Now a year later I do not have vertigo or dizziness , and my back is feeling much better. I am so thankful for friends recommending Dr. Gertner to me. He was a life saver for me. I was going through so much depression with my illness. I recommend anyone with health problems to have a consultation with Dr. Gertner. he has helped out a lot of people.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Careful about buying into his pricey packages. It is a business deal. You get xrays, then explained haow he will fix you and then a contract for multiple visits is placed in front of you..promising to fix you over time with multiple visits required. I was desperate and in pain with little options. I agreed to the upfront payment, which i then received a card to swip when i went to the office, which would deduct my payment from the account. First few visits were fine...but too much of a good thing can be bad. He pushed on the same side of my neck for a month, which i said was starting to hurt. He needed tomswitch sides but did not hear me, just stared at his fancy screen on the wall. Eventually I requested another xray...his technician knew there was a problem....the vertabrae in my neck had been pushed too far over. Gertner should have done alternating sides of my neck, but just had continually done one side and pushed the cervical disc further out of place. So caution..do not over commit your neck to his promises. Know when to stop. Also, he is not a member of the UCC Association. Which one wonders why?

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I had a lot of joint pain from my job from tingling in my feet to arthritis in my shoulders. It wasn’t stopping me from doing anything, but it became increasingly uncomfortable. Since coming to Upper Cervical Chiropractic, the tingling in my feet has improved. The numbness is still there, but the pins and needles feelings are gone. The pain across my shoulders has diminished as well. I never expected to have any improvement all, so I’m excited to see how much this will help.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

When I first went to Upper Cervical Chiropractic of New York, I had low back pain with pain radiating down both of my thighs. I had tried physical therapy, which helped, but the pain kept coming back. Now, my pain is decreased tremendously. I’m able to perform many more activities of daily living. I have more energy and enthusiasm now too! I’m very grateful to the doctors and staff at Upper Cervical Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

This guy runs a money hungry business not a medical office. He is motivated only by money. If you have it , he wants it and he will scare you into signing up for a year's worth of services up front. He told me I had so little disc left that "soon it will be bone on bone and you can imagine the pain you'll be in then". Luckily I didn't take the bait - I chose to pay in 10 visit installments, not the whole year. I went for about six months - nothing! No results. But he kept inviting me to bring a friend to the monthly dinners he sponsors where he pitches his services to new prospects. This guy gives chiropractors a bad name. He is a SHAM. What he does borders on illegal but he's too smooth to get caught. Total waste fo money and time.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015