Ratings for Dr. Paul Hanson

I have found Dr Paul Hanson, to be extremely hard to talk, too.. No bed side manner, rude & accusing... Didn't believe anything I had to say, now I'm a withdrawing patient & have been cut off my Subbutex, which was a daily med, the chemist has no problem serving me, he then put all the blame back onto them... He frightened my 4yr old coming out of the toilet once accusing why her hands were wet, doh, maybe she needed a wee. As well.. How down grading &, rude.. Passing the buck.. I'm now going to be extremely ill by the weekend, how do I look after my 6ur old,, properly..??? No compassion as my mother died extremely suddenly at the end of the year & he can't understand why I nerd to break my does in half, even the Pharmisist stated, obviously I haven't been on enough, for quiet some time, tried telling him that, too.. Mose well talk to a brick wall, boarded up...!! A very rude, arrogant man.. Never would ever go near the bloke again, after 10 yrs of the Subbi Programme, just cuts Mr off cold Turkey, then passes the blame, how pathetic...

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

He isn’t a really good doctor at all. All he does is type to fast and never explains anything. And when he does look at you like do a physical exam he only does it for like 5 minutes and than leaves. I love when a doctor who explains everything to you and has an appointment for more than 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Very thorough on making sure you are up to date on tests etc that you should have for good health. Very understanding of you requirements. Best doctor I have had during my life.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

great doc ..does not cuddle patients, knowledgeable GP....great staff ...

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Staff is nice but the Dr himself should just retire. The place is always crowded and time management is very poor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Rude hyped up doesn't do complete physicals has too many charges against him should be closed down

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

5 out of 10 , needs to be a doctor , not a computer input worker.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

He removed me as his patient because I was knowledgeable about my health and he disagreed with me. He also wanted me to see him for my diabetes when I was seeing an endocrinologist (diabetes specialist). Also told two friends they had liver cancer when they didn't.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Recently moved to Chatham. Went to the clinic as I did not yet have a family doctor here. Dr. Hanson became my family doctor so he could refer me to a specialist who could complete the procedure I requested. I got in to see the specialist within a couple weeks - very fast. It's great to have a family doctor and not have to keep waiting to hear back from the Ministry of Health (I'd been waiting since August 2016). One small complaint: I wasn't prescribed any prep for the procedure so I had to attend two appointments with the specialist instead of the one.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

If this is Chatham walk in clinic doctor then he needs to learn to talk to people. Very very rude.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015