Ratings for Dr. Paul Hanson

Rude hyped up doesn't do complete physicals has too many charges against him should be closed down

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

5 out of 10 , needs to be a doctor , not a computer input worker.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

He removed me as his patient because I was knowledgeable about my health and he disagreed with me. He also wanted me to see him for my diabetes when I was seeing an endocrinologist (diabetes specialist). Also told two friends they had liver cancer when they didn't.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Recently moved to Chatham. Went to the clinic as I did not yet have a family doctor here. Dr. Hanson became my family doctor so he could refer me to a specialist who could complete the procedure I requested. I got in to see the specialist within a couple weeks - very fast. It's great to have a family doctor and not have to keep waiting to hear back from the Ministry of Health (I'd been waiting since August 2016). One small complaint: I wasn't prescribed any prep for the procedure so I had to attend two appointments with the specialist instead of the one.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

If this is Chatham walk in clinic doctor then he needs to learn to talk to people. Very very rude.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I am from out of town and had to go to the walk-in. He was rude and disrespectful and condescending. I have never experienced a doctor that was so unprofessional and insensitive. Avoid this doctor if you can.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015