Ratings for Dr. David Salomy

i cannot believe the audacity she has talking to her patients and let alone her staff. I have never seen that kind of treatment. She does NOT deserve to be here in Calgary. She claims she is a "Christian" but judges her patients and staff like she is God. I do not recommend her to no one! When patients called in to see if a female dr was accepting, i would NEVER give her name. She is the rudest person ive ever met or even worked with. Her staff though are very kind. and the other drs working there are wonderful. BUT Dr david is nothing but a sleeze looking for the next dollar!!!!! if anyone were to ever call this clinic, DO NOT ASK FOR HER!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

The office staff had told me that the Doctor takes WCB claims. She chooses not to these claims. I was asked what health problems I had other than WCB.. I listed 3.. she said she was not interested in any of them... Then to my shock she asked me what country I came from and how long I had been here in Calgary. I said I was born here. She then said, I will not take you as a patient. I am Caucasian. The Doctor is not... She also never looked directly at me while talking. Certainly, not a doctor I would chose.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013