Ratings for Dr. Frank MacNeil

Wonderful dentist with integrity. Would highly recommend. Office staff (NOT professional staff) can be a bit cold and could use some better service manner. However, professional staff is excellent. Highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Wow, I can't even begin to tell you how great this dentist is!!!! Never, have I ever, had such a great experience at a dentists office in my life. Frank is the greatest dentist ever. I was new with the whole insurance thing and his staff guided me right through it. I need ALOT of dental work, he does the work as I have the money, he doesnt overload everything or demand that things HAVE to be done. Has is a ball of knowledge and if he doesnt know the answers to some questions he gets back to me rather than make something up. He works with me, works with my pay schedules and never does more than he feels is necessary. Always makes me feel relaxed and comfortable. If anyone has ever gone to Joseph howe family dentistry would know exactly what I am talking about!! I LOVE THIS DENTIST!!! All his staff are VERY friendly and VERY welcoming!!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012