Ratings for Dr. Anthony Robbins

Dr. Robbins is incredible, he is caring, compassionate, and always willing to go that extra mile to assure his patients are cared for in the best way. We are so thankful to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Dr Robbins is a absolute sweetheart always takes the time to listen to you and gets to know you. He always makes sure he gets your family history for certain things I think that’s very important when it comes to medical issues and perceptions. He makes sure you understand clearly about anything he prescribes if he doesn’t know something he makes sure to send you to someone who knows. Dr Robbins is amazing I’m so glad to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Dr Robbins is amazing, he’s so friendly and caring always takes the time to listen if he doesn’t know the answer he makes sure he finds someone who will know, never hesitates for a second opinion I’m so lucky to have him as my family doctor he’s the best.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

My family are ecstatic about having Anthony as there doctor. Professional, empathy, understanding! Fabulous doctor! Thanks Dr Robbins for all you do for our family, and the community. Cheers!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Dr Robbins is a very thorough and attentive person. He is always very clear with his directions regarding medication. I am very fortunate to have such a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Dr. Robbins and his nurse Dawna and both such incredible, caring, and thorough individuals. I always know we are getting the best care, and he always explains everything in details and listens to any and all concerns I may have. We are so lucky to have Dr. Robbins providing the care for our family.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Very lucky to have such a informative and caring doctor and team for our family

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Great rapport. Asked lots of questions! Thoroughly explained how to administer the prescription.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Dr Robbins is an excellent doctor, very attentive to my every need. Never met a doctor as nice as Anthony! 😊

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

The best doctor I've dealt with. He'll sit and listen and followup up with you. Owen sound is lucky to have such amazing asset

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016