Ratings for Dr. Gregg L. Friedman MD

This Doctor got me through a tough time in my life 6 years ago when I was under treatment for cancer and got depressed. He was always there for me and he used to phone me every week to check on me to make sure that I was OK. He is a sweet man and I have stayed with him even after I changed to a different insurance plan. I wholeheartedly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2019

Great Doctor and great office. They do not ever keep me waiting. He has be very helpful towards me.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2019

He is my favorite Doc. He don't never keep me waiting and he have helped me with my schizophrenia to get better. He is a good dude. Excellent man.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

I called Dr Gregg L. Friedman MD and he saw me the same day and got me free samples of my depression pills. He is a real gem. I wish that he had an office in Canada where I live. Thank you for helping me Dr Friedman

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

I ran out of my ADHD medication the day before an overseas business trip and I called Dr Gregg L. Friedman MD. The Doctor came into his office and saw me on a Sunday to make sure that I had all my medicines for my trip. Dr Friedman I cannot thank you enough for what you did to help me out. You are the best!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

He is the best for sleeping problems. I give him an A+ rating.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

He saw me the same day that I called him for my first visit and there was no wait at all. The office is small and private. The doctor is friendly. Overall a very positive experience. I recommend them and I rate it 5 Stars.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

The visit was very staight forward and easy. They saw me the same day that I called. I went to get a Emotional Support/ Psychiatirc Service Dog letter for my pet so I can keep him in my condo and take him on the airplane. The Doctor is easy going and I recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

I have seen many Doctors over the years but this Doctor is the best. He actually cares about me and listens to me. He got me out of the dark depression and helped me find the light. He is a good soul.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I seen Dr. Gregg L. Friedman MD, a psychiatrist, for several years now and I cannot thank him enough. I gots me thru a messy period in my life. He is a good listener. Thanks Doc. You are the best!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018